Costco Wholesale Corporation / chocolate frozen yogurt removed from food court

Beaverton, OR, United States Review updated:

I am very upset after seeing that the chocolate frozen yogurt was removed from the food court menu. I enjoyed one almost every visit to Costco, but now that it is gone I am very sad that I will not be able to do that. My family and I enjoyed them so much, and we all are very disappointed by the decision to remove it. I don't understand why it was removed seeing as it was so popular. Please reconsider as I am not the only member who is very upset by this. Also, you should add corn dogs to the menu! After adding chocolate yogurt back onto it, of course...

La
Jun 30, 2018

Comments

• Yo
      May 13, 2019

Hi, I just came back on home from being away (military), and discovered Costco does NOT sell their amazing frozen chocolate yogurt anymore. This is very disappointing. I had asked the employee why is this and was told that they are moving to more healthy choices. Please explain this to me when the food stand offers pizza and churros?! This does not make sense, also because Costco sells several unhealthy items in store. I realize they are now offering an acai berry frozen yogurt but that is not nearly chocolate. I'm sure more people would prefer chocolate. Also if it about being unhealthy, please stop makeing decisions for your customers, and let them make decisions on what they want to purchase. Please bring back the chocolate frozen yogurt.