Costco Wholesale Corporation / cashier - brittany g.

I was purchasing a single item. While I was waiting, I have notice the cashier was acting very rude toward the customer in front of me. The attitude she gave was like she was better and smarter then anyone. During the process of ringing up the customer, she was talking too much with her helper and did not pay attention to what they were doing. When it was my turn to pay for my item. I realize her helper was about to grab my item and place it in another person basket so I grab my item and told him "no". When I turn around to get my changes, the cashier look at me all strange and said "wow". As she hand me the change, she act like I was going to attack. I did not want to cause a scene so I keep my smile, got my change and thanks her. I felt she is very rude and disrespectful without looking at the situation. Her helper did not apologize for his mistake but continue to grab things and keep on running his mouth. A lots of my friends had told that they had bad experience at this Costco. I had shop at this location for the past couple of years and I have seen other customer being treated unfairly and rude by the cashier but I always have an open mind and know that everyone is tired from a long day of work but that does not give them any reasons to be rude. I never had any bad experience until today. If this is the kind of worker Costco hired, I think Costco need to rethink how to train the employees to have a better customer services, especially this cashier, Brittany G.

St