Costco / personnel

1 Rialto, CA, United States Review updated:

I think that Costco is taking its name for granted . Most of us are receiving very bad attention and we still buying from it. If you ever visit Costco in San Bernardino California, don't worry, that is the worst place to go shopping, people are very rude, unpleasent, and most of all "ignorant" they have no manners for nothing. I think that people from Costo in San Bernardino still thinking as the last century, they don't know that money has the same color and that is the same value in all citizens. Lets move to SAMS Club!!

Comments

• Ge
      18th of Apr, 2010

I was waiting for a cashier to open, being forst in the line. The otehr lines were at least 12 deep waiting.

I ask if she'll open. No answer.

She opens, doesn't look at me with my one item but says "Next in line"

Not one, but two from the overloaded lane jump in front of me, all the while the cashier pretends not to notice.

I walk up and say "You don't mind if I complain"

She pretends not to know what I'm talking about

I cash out at the front desk, rather than at the cashiers. One floor supervisor walks over to the cashier, a few words, doesn't come back to me to apologize.

Bottom line is: This person was rude and teh supervisor shoudl have come back to me with some feedback

• Ge
      4th of Aug, 2010

^ you again? your complaint is CRAP. you need to seriously stop being such a [censor].