Costco / employee manner
After checking out all my groceries at the cashier and since I handed out my husband's card, they cashier woman has no hospitality at all in approching the customer by telling me that I supppose to get my husband by the cashier since it was his card. Another supervisor approched had no different with that woman at the cashier. Is this the way Costco aproaching the customer, only in rough way?
Then from the day on I will spend my groceries money at BJ's instead.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Optical Dept at Lodi California - service I receive at lodi optical dept at costco
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - usury of the citibank costco card
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - cashier attitude
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - mocha freeze, chocolate frozen yogurt and chocolate chip cookies
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - assault