Costco / employee manner
After checking out all my groceries at the cashier and since I handed out my husband's card, they cashier woman has no hospitality at all in approching the customer by telling me that I supppose to get my husband by the cashier since it was his card. Another supervisor approched had no different with that woman at the cashier. Is this the way Costco aproaching the customer, only in rough way?
Then from the day on I will spend my groceries money at BJ's instead.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costcos purchasing of litter puurfect
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - rude, hippa law-breaking pharmacist
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costco employee
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Trail mix