Costco / membership policy
For years I have been purchasing products for my work, on my personal Costco card. I have the Executive Membership so I get rewards, and I share with my card with my mom. I usually ask for two receipts so I can get reimbursed at work.
A few weeks ago, I was told that I cannot do this anymore, it is against Corporate Policy to give two receipts, and they made a really big deal about it. I said I would just go through the line twice, and be done with it. They said they would do it for me "this time" but it would be the last. I said, fine, next time I need two receipts I will just go through twice.
Tonight when I went to Costco, there was a hold on my account. I had to be taken aside and told about the policy again. Give me a break!! How ridiculous can you be Costco. We have a membership at my work, so it is not like I am using the membership and your not getting the money. I have my executive membership - which is 100.00 and a work Membership - which is another 50.00 - We spend literally 2, 000 - 5, 000.00 per year at your stores, some years more...and your going to stop me and scold me about wanting two receipts occasionally!! How ridiculous can you be...I am not stealing from you, and I don't appreciate being treated like a thief and a child.
Unfortunately, you do have good prices and products, so I will still shop at your store, HOWEVER, I will do my best to get as much as possible from Cash & Carry, and local stores - I am really tired of your "policies"!!
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Proctor and Gamble Spend 100, receive $25 gift card to Costco
- Costco.com - order 728211884
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costcos purchasing of litter puurfect
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - rude, hippa law-breaking pharmacist