Costco / attempted purchase of tires
I have a Costco membership and live in NJ. My daughter, who has my car on loan lives in Maryland. The car badly needs tires so I wanted to buy tires from Costco thru their website and have my daughter get them mounted at a Costco in Maryland.
I was told by Costco "Customer Service" that because my daughter does not have a Costco membership card they will not mount the tires. I as the member must go to the Costco store for the mounting, even though the car is registered in my name. What am I missing... they can take their tires and put them where the sun doesn't shine.
P.S. I easily spend at least $ 4, 000 a year in costco if not more, I just love their great service WRONG
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Regarding HR Department
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Chicken Pot Pie
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Customer service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Poor customer service