Coricraft / coricraft ignores complaints, does not honour guarantee
Coricraft have simply ignored my phone calls and emails regarding a damaged leather couch that was delivered to my home.
This is after I was charged R1500 extra for the same leather as the display unit, however the display unit was advertised as less (false advertising) and then had more bad service, including a staff member shout at me as if I was a little child when I went in to the store to pay the balance on my purchase and Coricraft could not find a record of my purchase on their system.
So from the sale, to the final payment, delivery and after sales service. I have received bad service every step of the way. None of this aligns with the "quality" and ease of purchase your website talks about.
More Coricraft Complaints & Reviews
- Coricraft - I will never ever use coricraft again 
- Coricraft - mattress
- Coricraft - product not performing as indicated
- Coricraft - scam 
- Coricraft - avoid buying from coricraft at all costs! 
- Coricraft Group - damaged couch
- Coricraft - quality of couches and dining room chairs
- Coricraft Group - 2seater titanic couch
- Bookshelves - bad customer service and product
- Coricraft Group - products and aftercare service