Casa Bella Furniture Logo

Casa Bella Furniture

Having problems with Casa Bella Furniture?

180 West 29th Street
Sat8:00 AM - 11:45 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 11:45 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Smelly mattress

I bought a matress there weeks ago and it stank soooo much. It smelled like cigarrate! I wouldnt recommend for anyone to buy something from there! I even tried spraying it with linen/mattress spray to get rid of the odor, but that didnt work. So I exchanged it, and I had the same problem. I thought it woulve been different because it was another one, but NO! I wanted my money back or exchange for a furniture instead of a matress, but they denied it. They treat the customers rudely over the phone!

• Vr
    vrumguy Aug 24, 2011

I recently moved to El Paso and tried these guys out. I bought a refurbished mattress from them but it didn't even last 2 years. They only have 15 year warranty on the beautyrest but on the refurbished ones it's less.

• Al
    alexdanni Aug 24, 2011

I just paíd $20.87 for an íPad 2.64GB and my Girlfriend loves his Panasoníc Lumíx GF 1 Cámera that we got for $38.79 there arriving tomorrow by UP S.I will never pay such expensive retail príces in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LCD T V to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
    Here is the website we use to get it all from : http://BidsBit.com

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices