Continental Finance Master Card / High fees

Continental Fiance
P.O. Box 8099
Phone: 8668399485
I received an offer to apply for this card. Once I received it, I was told that there was a 150.00 processing fee along with a monthly fee of 50.00 every month. I knew of the processing fee. I am trying to reestablish my credit. I did not know of a 50.00 monthly fee.

My first bill was due on the 2nd of the month but I don't receive money until the 3rd. I called and asked could I make my payment on the 3rd and the guy told me it was fine.

At 1:00 pm on the 2nd, I received an indignant call from Continental Finance demanding the money then. I explained to the person who called of the previous conversation that I had. She all but called me a lie and told me that they don't have a grace period and I would be charged a $35.00 late fee no matter who I had talked to.

I spoke with her supervisor, who informed me that if I paid the bill by the 3rd prior to 3:00 pm that I may be okay. He did inform me to make the payment over the phone would be a $10.00 and to make online is $5.00.

I choose to pay the bill by the cheapest means online, but you cannot access their online bill paying system. Ironic, isn't it.

Continental Finance Company Logo Continental Finance Company