Consumers Energycall center

I recently moved into a new place my landlord put the utilities in my name for me the person she talked to told her that I needed to provide verification information such as social security card driver's license and lease. After being shut off because I was unaware of the situation I called the call center to try to solve the problem and they were absolutely and totally disrespectful mouthy and rude.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Midland, MII tried to explain to them that I have a child and could not be without power and the supervisor I was speaking to told me it wasn't his problem what I do with my two year old and that this was 100% my problem and my fault. They gave 0 help and 0 possible solutions and made me feel completely and utterly horrible by the time I hung up. I have never in my life been so disrespected by a company let alone the supervisor. The next day while talking to the call center another employee was completely and utterly rude and this was the after-hours call center I am talking on in both scenarios it's completely unacceptable the way I've been treated in both instances.

Am