Conn's / unauthorized charge to bank account
I was contacted by a conn's representive for the final payment on my account. I told the agent to call back the next day that I would give her a credit card payment.
She sent an electronic check payment unauthorized to my bank with out my permission. This caused an overdraft on my account. Most of all she did not have authorization to charge my bank account. I am turning this matter over to the fraud department of my bank.
Be carfull with company they will charge you account with out permission.
More Conn's Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - refrigerator repair
- Conns.com - refrigerator
- Conn's Home Plus - customer service
- Conn's Home Plus - lg oven - double oven - clearance section
- Conn's Home Plus Store # 233 San Marcos, Texas 78666 - samsung washer exchange