Conns / rip off
If you make a purchasing at Conn get all you need the first time if you go back and they talk you in to adding on to your account don't do it. it is a rip off. they charge you 3 time for interest. if you have 3 years on the first item then after 3 years you should have pay your interest and the product. if you add on you continue to pay the same price even if your first item is completely paid off with your interest. And the amount due should only reflect your 2nd purchasing and interest. it shouldn't keep being the same, you've paid them off and you're still paying interest CONN you have the right name CONN artist. REAL RIP OFF.
More Conns Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - Timeliness of a Claim submitted almost 2 months ago
- Conn's Home Plus - poor customer service and continuous lies.
- Conn's Home Plus - refrigerator repair
- Conns.com - refrigerator
- Conn's Home Plus - customer service