Conn's Appliances - Port Arthur, TX / Poor service
Conn's Appliances - Highway 365 Port Arthur, TX
I bought a weed eater with the extended warranty at Conn's and then I took it back because it would not crank. After two weeks my wife called to check on it and the service department said they had not looked at it and it may be another week before they would look at it. I called the store manager and he said he would contact the service manager. The service manager called and said the weed eater needed a carburetor and he had to order one. I went to the store manager (Tony) and told him I had to have a weed eater or my money back and I would get one somewhere else. He said he could not authorize anything. I explained that I have spent around $20,000 in his store and he is going to loose a good customer but I still have no weed eater after almost 3 weeks.
More Conn's Appliances - Port Arthur, TX Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - timeliness of a claim submitted almost 2 months ago
- Conn's Home Plus - poor customer service and continuous lies.
- Conn's Home Plus - refrigerator repair
- Conns.com - refrigerator
- Conn's Home Plus - customer service