Conn's — accounts receivable
Have purchased at least $35k of merchandise form this store for me and my children and grandchildren. Have never been late.
I overpaid an account that I was paying off by $127.93 and they wouldn't send me my money back, they applied it to other accounts instead. I was pissed but I accepted the ignorance.
I paid all accounts as usual.In december I had a $109.87 balance on my account and paid it. Conn's refunded the payment by check, why I do not know. Someone called me 15 times a day but they never left a message once.
They eventually sent a letter stating that I was past due which I was not.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Houston, TX So I paid on time and conn's sent a 30-day late to the credit bureau on me when I paid on time but they refunded the payment.
What should have been done was issue a stop payment of the incorrect check and put my payment I made on time back on my account. Instead, the totally inept personnel reported me to the credit bureau when I was not.
I am going to the store manager. I will file suit if I have to because I am trying buy a house and any late payments will mess up my rate and cost me thousands of dollars and this was conn's error.
I want that late report removed form my credit immediately and an apology for the ineptness of the person who did this and the person who approved it.
Account # [protected]
More Conn's Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's - store wants to sell me a open box used item for full price
- Conns - Parts / Service Dept - frigidaire upright freezer 
- conn's fedder ac - service failure
- Conns - bad service 
- Conn's - don't trust their deals