Con Edison / restore power

1 8005 6th Ave 1C, Brooklyn, CT, United States

This message is to complain about the Con Edison system to turn-off and restore power. First, The was no notice at any time period of services to be turned off on the date they were turned off by Con Edison. Someone working for Con Edison on Thursday, December 13, 2018 morning entered my apartment building without notification to turn the power off. There was no notice left on my door or in the apartment building about the turn-off service. I spent the entire weekend of December 13- December 17 without power in my apartment. This was a mistake by Con Edison and Human Resources Administration (HRA) because the bill payment due was paid before the turn-off period. Second, there were people contacted at Con Edison by Councilman Justin Brennan's Office in Bay Ridge Brooklyn, New York. The services were not to be turned off. No one left a notice about returning when they claimed they returned by Con Edison. I did not receive an email until days after someone claimed they returned to the apartment building. However, the services were still not turned back on. Con Edison entered my building without my permission and without notification but was unable to return to restore power when I was not home. Third, the issue is still occurring with an ongoing lack of services and communication. When I called to speak with someone over the phone from Councilman Justin Brannan's Office in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York the customer service representative through the Con Edison restore system was not very friendly or caring when speaking over the phone. Con Edison is persisting on having employees with awful attitudes and customer service to cause days of anxious wait time periods. The services Con Edison provides are apart of a system causing these issues which are causing a sort of corruption to me as a Con Edison customer. I am extremely unhappy and upset with Con Edison services. This is the fifth day I am without power in my apartment. This issue should have never happened in the first place. I am experiencing no power to my apartment after the payment was made to Con Edison. There are expensive food items being spoiled in my refrigerator. I am unable to use any electric devices in my apartment.

After, years of generations in New York experiencing the same careless problem caused by Con Edison there should be someone to report against Con Edison. For the lives of residents to the City's of New York in Brooklyn including money I feel Con Edison is responsible for correctly the issue causing shame to homes. The restore system is as useless as the rest of Con Edison's system to turn-off. Whether it were cause by the HRA in New York City or not the relationship caused the power in my apartment to be turned off for five days. This issue is a mistake Con Edison is responsible for when fulfilling obligations to Con Edison customers, residents to Brooklyn, New York. Please take my note into consideration as I will be reporting the issue to authorities in New York. I can not stand to continue experiencing the corruption in Con Edison system caused by employees in relationship to the HRA.

Jasmine V. Cedeno