Con Edison / overcharging disabled clients

1 PO BOX 1702, New York, NY 10116-1072New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18007526633

I am seeking an attorney who is serious about bringing allegations against Con Edison regarding overcharges, fraud, and abuse of disabled customer accounts. I am sure they will find many counts of fraud in my account alone. I have filed complaints after complaints with the PSC. In one occasion of many, I was told that they did not care who I was or what my condition was and that my debt needed to be paid. I was not calling for my account, but I was advocating for my mother as I handle her affairs as well. Senior Supervisor went and signed me up for a payment plan without my authority and falsified documents and signatures to force me to partake in a plan I did not agree with. I am serious about filing suit against the PSC and Con Edison. In the month of December 2013 my bill was completely satisfied and left at 0.00 balance. The following bill was 346.00 and I am left dumbfounded as to how a bill this large has come since I have not lived at the apartment since 2012. I was injured in my apartment and I am refraining from living there until it is fixed. The light switch within my home is fixed so that energy will not flow through a certain part of the home. The only thing running is the refrigerator on a monthly basis. Everything else is unplugged. I am really fed up and I have to choose between eating and feeding my family from paying Con Edison's overcharges. Con Edison has a habit of causing a person to default on payment plans to charge even more, which has happened to me twice. I have proven to them that it was an error and the bank has vouched for me and this has not been honored. They find a way to charge you more and more every month.

Please contact me at pramise210@yahoo.com. I will only respond to serious emails from attorneys. Thank you.

Sa