Con Edison / meter reading.
A year and a half ago Con Ed installed a third meter for the landlord right next to the existing meters outside my house. I did not receive a bill from them for about a year. Now they claim they can not read the meter.
The meters are right next to the existing meters which have been read for the last 50 yrs or so.
I tried to call and spent about an hour trying to get a costumer service but the wait was between 25 to 30 minutes. If I run my business that way I'll be on the unemployment line in a month.
Help for a extremely frustrated customer.
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - terminating service w/o notification
- Con Edison - bills that can't add up
- Con Edison - steel plate covering a vacant coned vault.
- Con Edison - partial electricity (no 220 volts) at 121-41 238th st., queens, ny. 11422
- Con Edison - I am complaining about service