[Resolved] Completesave.co.ukUnauthorized removal of £15 from my account

completesave.co.uk has billed me £15 on my debenhams account for several months. i don't know who these people are and i certainly did not sign up to this scam. ddddddd Debenhams have a lot to answer for and am seriously thinkiing of cutting up my charge card

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Aug 22, 2016

Hello Chinaman789:

We will be happy to assist you but currently we cannot identify your record. Please contact us so that we can find your record and resolve your query. You can contact me at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk or if you wish to directly speak to someone, you can telephone [protected] and one of our customer service representatives will be glad to speak with you.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    Complete Savings

Ch
Aug 20, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      Aug 20, 2016

If you want to know what completesave is, you only have to visit their website (like I just did). In the time it took you to post here, you could have already been on the website and called their toll-free customer service number to dispute the charge and to find out how you ended up getting billed by them.