[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save — unauthorized credit card charges
I have just gone through my bank statements for the last months and seen you have been automatically taking £15 a month from my Santander bank account (transfer to WLY*COMPLETESAVE.CO.UK)!
I have never agreed to become a member of this savings scheme.
Indeed I often buy online, but I am also careful not to save bank details online.
I ask for a full refund of the payments.
I contacted my bank for this fraudulent transfer, hoping that they will help me resolve this issue - if you don't do it.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, May 01, 2018
Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot confirm and identify a membership record for you. If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact me at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk so that I can identify your membership record. If you wish to speak to someone directly, you can telephone our customer service centre on our free phone number, [protected]. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with details about the Complete Savings programme.
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.
More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.
More Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account
- [Resolved] Complete Save - money back scam