[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Saveunauthorized credit card charges

I have just gone through my bank statements for the last months and seen you have been automatically taking £15 a month from my Santander bank account (transfer to WLY*COMPLETESAVE.CO.UK)!
I have never agreed to become a member of this savings scheme.
Indeed I often buy online, but I am also careful not to save bank details online.
I ask for a full refund of the payments.
I contacted my bank for this fraudulent transfer, hoping that they will help me resolve this issue - if you don't do it.
Kind regards,
Elena Arsevska

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, May 01, 2018

Hello:

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot confirm and identify a membership record for you. If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact me at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk so that I can identify your membership record. If you wish to speak to someone directly, you can telephone our customer service centre on our free phone number, [protected]. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with details about the Complete Savings programme.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    Complete Savings

El
Apr 30, 2018

Comments

• Hb
      May 01, 2018

Hi, I was a victim of this scam too, a couple of years ago. I also clicked on some "get £10 off your next purchase" button on some website without realising what was happening and I have no idea how they accessed my bank details because I have never authorised any charges! Even worst, their name did not appear in my direct debit list and even after I changed my bank card (for other reasons) they still kept taking money from me! It took me more than a year to find out what was happening! Now what I want to know is how to get my money back because they stole over £200 and this was a couple of years ago. What should I do? Many thanks