Compass Bank / compass is stealing money from the poor
I am disgusted and at a total loss. My mother-in-law, father-in-law, and their three grandchildren are being beaten down by Compass. They are missionaries in Mexico. They receive very limited funds to carry out their mission and maintain their living situation. Recently they went to an atm to pull out $500 to use as they needed for food and other living costs. The atm told them it could not dispense money at that time. To their horror they later found out the bank had debited the amount despite them not receiving any money at all. They contacted the bank, and as of now no one has come to the location to confirm the problem and on top of that they have charged them over $250 in overdraft fees. I know that since the location is in Mexico it may be difficult to do this, but they are CHARGING them while this is going on. These good people are being trampled on and kicked in the face by this heartless company. As I said they have very little money to begin with. This has thrown them into a very dangerous situation. Compass will not raise a finger to help them and is willing placing them in irreversible debt. My husband and I are sending them everything we can, but I have no idea what to do. I fear my family is sitting in a foreign country with little to now money and possibly running out of time. They will not recover from this is Compass keeps charging them to death. I need help and I have no idea where to go.
More Compass Bank Complaints & Reviews
- BBVA Compass Bank - frozen account 
- BBVA Compass Bank - non-sufficient funds charges 
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees 
- BBVA Compass Bank - excessive nsf fee 
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business! 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - branch manager, and employees at northport alabama branch
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - closed account for no reason and holding on to the funds
- BBVA - credit card services
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - service bbva compass poor and rude customer service
- Compass Bank - service charges on an account that was closed 5 months ago.