Comcast / e-maill access
Comcast changed their e-mail system to Smart Zone. It took over a week before I was able to access my e-mail at home and it has been over 2 weeks that I can't access it from work. they keep telling me it is my error but I have talked with several other people at work who are having the exact same problem. then they tell me to go through Mozilla, which has not been approved by my workplace and I am unable to download it. Not unless I want to get into trouble with the IT Staf[censored] Even though I am paying for it, I have no access to my e-mail at work and had no choice to as they they, "continually improve thier services by upgrading". Gee, it's really a downgrade for me and my monthly bill is the only thing being "upgraded".
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver 
- Comcast / Xfinity - overcharged and service disconnected