Comcast Communicationsscam

L

Chris patrick of comcast cable told me over the phone that I could have interenet service and cable tv for only a fee of $40 a month. He told me that the rate would never go up and it was not a scam. I trusted him and he was not truthful. After six months, comcast raises my rate. I call chris and he starts to deny that he ever told me. Chris was just trying to get me to sign up to cable and not use dsl. He was successful because he lied to me.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices