Comcast Communications — scam
Chris patrick of comcast cable told me over the phone that I could have interenet service and cable tv for only a fee of $40 a month. He told me that the rate would never go up and it was not a scam. I trusted him and he was not truthful. After six months, comcast raises my rate. I call chris and he starts to deny that he ever told me. Chris was just trying to get me to sign up to cable and not use dsl. He was successful because he lied to me.
More Comcast Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam!
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view)
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem!
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice!
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - false advertising