Comcast Service / was overcharged and than tricked into a new contract

1 Baltimore, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 410 649 9000

was overcharged $300.00 called customer service they said your year bundle service was over 2 month ago, so this are regular charges man with name Jesse told me I have only to pay $163. 86 to bring the account to a 0 balance I paid directly via debit card the amount

I renewed my contract and the new bill came old charges all still there I was lied to trick me into a new contract COMCAST IS A RIPP OFF COMPANY.

I called and they told me sorry for the miscommunication!! be careful record your conversation

Comments

• Ge
      1st of Aug, 2011
    Comcast Service - Horrible service
    Comcast Service

I have called TWICE to cancel cable tv services and yet I am still being charged for them!I have sent numerous emails directly to Comcast service reps to no avail! I am canceling their internet services too. Lets see how long THAT will take.

• Js
      19th of Feb, 2013

I was offered a new promotion and was unaware that it was part of a two year contract. When I tried to downgrade my services, Comcast wanted to throw a $130 fee at me for breaking a contract. After I an hour or more on the phone with them and asking them how it is legal to bind me to a contract that I was not aware of, they finally waived the fees. I have been and am still disappointed with Comcast. Too bad they are our only option for internet where I live.