Comcast Service / was overcharged and than tricked into a new contract
was overcharged $300.00 called customer service they said your year bundle service was over 2 month ago, so this are regular charges man with name Jesse told me I have only to pay $163. 86 to bring the account to a 0 balance I paid directly via debit card the amount
I renewed my contract and the new bill came old charges all still there I was lied to trick me into a new contract COMCAST IS A RIPP OFF COMPANY.
I called and they told me sorry for the miscommunication!! be careful record your conversation
More Comcast Service Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver