Comcast / sent final bill for collection before it was due
I cancelled my account with Comcast because I had been receiving bills for work I never ordered nor received. Comcast sent the final bill for collections at Credit Protections Associations before the final bill was due! If there is even one small blemish on my credit reports, I will sue them and I won't stop until I get justice. Any comments from others who had similar experiences will be appreciated.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"
- Comcast / Xfinity - property damage 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching