Comcast / Phone Service / disconnected message
Last night my 85 yr old father had to drive himself on icy roads to the emergency because he could not reach us on our home phone. Four days ago another family member told us our phone was not working. It says our line is disconnected and no longer in service. However, we can call out. We reported this to COMCAST and have waited and waited...no one seems to know what the problem is and suggested we get new numbers!!! One of our two lines got fixed yesterday, which is NOT our main home number, and so they closed the ticket EVEN though we told them when they called that the other line was not working. This is just maddening and wrong. Is there a place to write a complaint to COMCAST?
More Comcast / Phone Service Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician