Comcast - Modem Rebate / no rebate received
When I signed up for high speed internet via internet, I was told I would be directed to a $79.95 modem rebate site after giving my information to have modem professionally installed. While I was giving my address to the "chat" I asked about the rebate and the Comcast rep said he didn't have any info about that and then the screen closed. When I phoned Comcast I was told the installer would have the form. He didn't and did not know anything about it. He contacted Comcast without results. I have contacted Comcast via phone, via internet, the installer called them and no one can give us any information. I have printed out a modem rebate OFFER from the Comcast/broadband/offers.com website. This cost me $99 and no rebate in sight.
More Comcast - Modem Rebate Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver 
- Comcast / Xfinity - overcharged and service disconnected