Comcast Internet / theft

1 Savannah, GA, United States Review updated:

Comcast is the worst pack of lying thieves I have ever had the displeasure to deal with. We tried to sign up with them when moving back to GA from FL in Sept 2010. We paid one of their associated companies $129 to send us the modem with the written understanding that we would get the money back when we started service with Comcast. We moved to GA and the installer from Comcast came to install the system. We were outside the house in the yard, 40 feet from the front door, and the installer went to the door, knocked once, put a sign on the door, and left. I saw him leaving. We called them to ask what gives, and were told he could not return for 2 weeks. Since I work from home and MUST have internet service to be able to work, this was not acceptable, and we canceled Comcast and hired CenturyLink, who was able to install their system the next day.

Since we had the Concast modem, we asked Comcast where we should return it for our money back and were told to bring it to the office in Savannah, GA. So, we took it to Savannah office and were told that we could expect our money back in 6 to 8 weeks. It has now been 3 months, and since we have not received our money back, we called Comcast. They have no records of our returning the modem, even though we have a receipt with all the information, including the modem number, a signature from an employee, and the Comcast logo on the receipt. They refuse to pay since they have no records, even though we have an official receipt. What a bunch of low life, lower than whale poop in the bottom of the ocean thieves. I'll have to sue them to get my money back. Utter thieves. Nothing but thieves and liars.

Comcast Internet

Comments

• Ha
      26th of Jan, 2011
    Comcast Internet - Stay away
    Comcast Internet

I have always had problems with comcast high speed internet. Every night, my internet connection keeps disconnecting and there is nothing we can do about it. We have called comcast but the problem still persists. Stay away from comcasr high speed internet. Even thier tv service isn't good but that's for another complaint.