Comcast Internet / activation fee cheating
Through email, I got the deal from Comcast for the high Speed Internet. They said No contract, No activation fee, Free modem, free wireless router (mail-in-rebate). Then i ordered the service as non-cable user (because I do not have comcast service). They charged only for router and shipping. When i wanted to do the installation, they ask the activation fee.
When I ordered, it said free. Now there is a fee ($49.95). This is like cheating the customers. I changed from verizon to Comcast and have the bad experience.
More Comcast Internet Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver