Comcast / fraud and theft
Ok - I'll try to keep this short. I set up service (actually transferred service) at our new home and moved all the same services over to the new address. I received my bill last month and instead of the normal charge of $125 for cable, internet and high speed, our bill was $203.00. When I called the company to get this corrected, they basically told me I was out of luck. Since it wasn't set up correctly by the employee that took my order, there was no way that they could correct the charges.
At this point I asked them remove some services to get the bill down to a reasonable amount. I was informed that they charge a $1.99 downgrade fee - what a ripoff! Side note - Comcast took over Time Warner in the Houston area within the past year. Since we have had them we have had nothing but issues with our billing. I didn't cancel any of my services, because I am waiting for an installation date from another provider. As soon as I have the scheduled date, I'm going to cancel everything.
Please let people know how this company treats its customers. As you read through all these, you will find 100's of nightmare stories of how Comcast treats its customers. PLEASE PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU USE COMCAST!! IT'S NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE!!
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver