Comcast / false charges

NJ, United States Review updated:

I am a comcast internet customer. I received a phonecall from comcast offering cable tv service for 19.99 for one year, with a total of $54 for both internet and tv. I asked to see something in writing (email, etc) and they said they couldn't do that, but I could ask her any questions. I asked about certain channels I was interested in and she said that was part of the package. They connected the cable the next day. I looked at my bill, and it was $134, with a tv charge of $69, not the 19.99 as promised. When I called they said they couldn't honor what I was told, but that they could offer me a 6 month package for a total of $59, instead of $54. I agreed to that. Now, when I looked at my bill again, it still had the higher charge of $69 for tv, instead of the promised $19.99! This is a very fraudulent practice.

Nj

Comments

• Go
      2nd of Jul, 2012

Cable went out yesterday. I call, press this button, this button. Finally a human. Tells me it will be FRIDAY, 5 days before someone can come to my house. I said I don't think so. So now tomorrow. I am going back to Dish TV. Never any problems with them. Even during storms. Comcast customer does not exist.