Comcast Double Play Rebate / failed to receive $150 amazon gift card

815 NW 57th Avenue, Suite 400
Submitted rebate form for $150 Comcast Double Play on September 22, 2008 and received delivery confirmation a few days later. Company claims processing time is 10-16 weeks and it's now been 27 weeks and I still have not received the gift card as promised. Two calls to Acceller resulted in a promise that a supervisor would contact me shortly to resolve the issue but never did anyone call me. My confirmation order for the initial qualifying order was [protected] and the rebate form and required copies of my Comcast bills were submitted IAW the requirements of the rebate form.

A  5th of Jul, 2009 by
I also submitted a rebate for the $200 gift card and still have not seen anything and it has been 20 weeks now.
N  2nd of Nov, 2009 by
Thank you for your patience with us. We have sent your gift card in August of 2009. Please let us know that you recevied it.

Acceller Team
A  16th of Dec, 2009 by
I've signed up for Comcast double play for internet & cable service with a rebate of $200 on August 31, 2009. However, when I called comcast in October for furthar information about my rebate, the repersenative told me I had to use Comcast for at least 90 days. Since December would be my 90th days, the rebate paperworks should be sent home with my bill. I waited, yet I never received my rebate paperwork. So once again i called Comcast & the representative told me she would ask her manager to call me back for further information. I never got a call back so I decided to call comcast again, they transfered me to the rebate line & I was told my rebate has expired 60 days after I signed up for Comcast. I never got any emails about my rebate, & was informed the wrong information about my rebate. Is there anyone who could help me resolve my issue?
A  5th of Jan, 2010 by
i signed up for the comcast triole play at Walmart mainly because I was handed a walmart gift card and was promised a $200 rebate. Now I can't my rebate because I don't have the employee verification #. I'M PISSED!!!
A  14th of Jan, 2010 by
I am also a victim of this scam. Every time I call, I get a new person who takes my conf# and says "We'll send your gift card out, you should get an email soon."
No email. no gift card.
I've filed a complaint with my attorney generals office.
I've filed a complaint with Comcast.
& I filed a complaint with Amazon (who wants to be associated w/ scam artists?)

Comcast still uses this company to sell their services, and since they also directly benefit from this scam I included them in my report to the AG's office. Please send a complaint to your AG if you've been a victim of this scam!
N  19th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Digital Landing Complaints - Never Received Rebate

If you have not received your rebate. Please do not hesitate to contact us at www.activationcenter.com . There you can submit your concern and we will contact you in 1 business day. You may also contact us via e-mail at CSR@DigitalLanding.com. We look forward toward resolving your concern.

Digital Landing