Comcast / high speed internet sucks!

We have been trying to get Comcast to repair the service lines to our home in Wrightstown, NJ for two months. We have talked to countless service representatives that have doubled talked, lied and even hung up mid conversation. They only have first names and pass us back and forth from person to person. We have been left on hold while the representative looks for a supervisor for 30 minutes and then they hang up. Two months later we have never spoken to anyone other than a representative. We have had two or three service calls from tecs that say the problem is in the underground wires and they can't fix it. They refer it back to the office for a "senior technician" to deal with. Nothing happens. This is an abuse of their franchise agreement.

One service rep told me if I didn't like their service I could go to another company. We can only get high speed internet from Comcast as DSL does not serve our phone number. Right now I am using dial up.

Elizabeth

Company details:
Comcast internet service in New Jersey [protected]

Comments

• Pa
      24th of Apr, 2007

Since Comcast took over for Adelphia, our service in the Colorado Springs/Monument area has been horrible. Our "high speed" internet, digital cable and Vonage (VOIP) phone have suffered irreparably. No real corrective action has been taken and our bill is due to increase, due to Adelphia fees being lower than Comcast charges.

Comcast customer service is the most incompetent bunch of rude, impertinent and seemingly uneducated group of individuals that I have ever had the displeasure of speaking with--passing the buck continuously, keeping customers on hold for inordinate amounts of time only to then not resolve the issues. I have had no luck in actually speaking with a Comcast rep who cares to truly resolve my issues, neither technical nor billing. We are so sorry we decided to rely on this sub par company instead of going satellite dish and DSL!

• In
      19th of Feb, 2010

Comcast is a horrible company, our internet and tv go out when ever it wants to go out, up here in Southwest Michigan that's the only fast internet we have so we have to deal with their crappy service, the employee that came to setup up our internet and tv didn't ever give us up to date receivers for the tvs, they just gave us the ones he had left in the van