Comcast / appointment, what appointment

I had an appointment for Comcast internet installation today at 2-4 PM. I took off from work early and got home a 1:30 PM. I sat in the living room reading newspaper and waiting for your people to come. At 2:02, your trucks (2, one in green and one with comcast logo) showed up. The guy sat in the truck for a few min and drove off. He did not ring my door bell, did not leave a note on my door, he did not even step off the truck. I though he drove off to work in the wiring at a junction box. At 3:42, I called your customer services. He told me I had no appointment. I told him I received voice mail confirmation. He called and checked the dispatch. He came back and told me that the driver was at my house and no one was home. I complaint about the lies. He became rude and told me if I wanted the installation, the installer could come back at 7.

If this is how I was treated before I am Comcast’s customer, how would Comcast treat me after I became its customer.

Ch

Comments

21st of Sep, 2011

Comcast people are idiots ad dont know what they are doing!! I have been trying to switch my service after moving 2 miles away. They set me a tech appt which they were also charging me $50 transfer fee (????) the guy shows up and says he needs to drill into the wall a foot, he does not have the right drill and also needs permission from the building owner.. they reset for following week, then they call my cell (I am at work - they know this) but I have 3 people at the house waiting for them, they leave a message "sorry we missed you" please CALL to reset.. the following Monday they call my cell again, sorry we missed you again, we have tried to come out 3 times.. if you dont call back to reset we will cancel your appt.. what appt?? they said for me to call to reset one? In the meantime it has been a month with no service, Meanwhile.. my son discovers wires that were previously used by last tenant so he plugs them in!! wow! they work!! We have Cable tv!! No drilling needed! I call comcast, I say we do not need a tech, please just turn on the DVR! They say sure.. we are good to go!.. Next Day.. turn on the tv.. "please call comcast as your service has been disconeccted" I Call comcast.. service is now inactive, they do not know why and will have someone call me in 24 hours... IDIOTS!!!
    They are the worst I have ever dealt with! I would never recommend them to anyone!