Comcast / appointment, what appointment
I had an appointment for Comcast internet installation today at 2-4 PM. I took off from work early and got home a 1:30 PM. I sat in the living room reading newspaper and waiting for your people to come. At 2:02, your trucks (2, one in green and one with comcast logo) showed up. The guy sat in the truck for a few min and drove off. He did not ring my door bell, did not leave a note on my door, he did not even step off the truck. I though he drove off to work in the wiring at a junction box. At 3:42, I called your customer services. He told me I had no appointment. I told him I received voice mail confirmation. He called and checked the dispatch. He came back and told me that the driver was at my house and no one was home. I complaint about the lies. He became rude and told me if I wanted the installation, the installer could come back at 7.
If this is how I was treated before I am Comcast’s customer, how would Comcast treat me after I became its customer.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician