Comcast / unauthorized charges
If you have Comcast you know you pay one month ahead of time. I moved and kept my same package for $100.00 a month. My first bill in my new place was nearly $500.00 with all the transfer fees and additional fees for moving. This is a rip off. I was not behind in my payments. All I did was move. I was told by a Comcast representative, I should have terminated my service and started over. This is not only a waste of my time, but also a waste of their company's time. These are some of the most incompetent people to try and get things done. Prior to this, it took seven months to get their billing errors corrected, but billing me $500.00 for moving according to Comcast is not a billing error. Comcast is right. It is not a billing error. It is a rip-off.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - Technican
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice
- Xfinity - internet, tv & phone "best deal of the year!"
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"