Com Ed / the company
Com Ed sent me a letter in the mail stating that they were charging me a second deposit for service. have had this service for over a year, it has never been turned off. I haven't received a disconnect notice of any kind. They called me last week and a recording said my service would be disconnected if I didn't pay $172.00. Only $100.00 was due at the time. I called ComEd and asked a service rep why ould they call me and say that when I have never received a disconnect notice her response to me was "They are just doing that to get people to hurry up and pay their bill". I received the automated call on about the 9th of April they said it would be disconnected on the 13th of April.
More Com Ed Complaints & Reviews
- ComEd - [redacted] 
- ComEd - deposit request 
- ComEd - deposit 
- ComEd - deposit, delayed billing and overbilling
- ComEd - disconnection of service 
- ComEd / Commonwealth Edison Company - smart meter pressure
- ComEd - public safety by comed drivers
- ComEd - power restore an food spoilage 
- ComEd - customer care 
- ComEd - power being restored in my business.