ComEd — deposit request
I have been with ComED approximately a year now. Until recently my bills were always paid on time. However, like the rest of the economy I fell upon hard times, and began late payments. Although My payments were late my balance has never exceeded $200. Once I moved to another location within the same city, they sent a request for me to pay $400 additional to my revolving bill as a deposit. I find this absolutely ridiculous and insensative for a them to even impose such a thing. Obviously if my payments are coming a little later than expected, Im behind and can not afford to pay additional money on-top of my regular monthly statements. This is distrurbing due to the fact Im monopolized by them and can not simply switch companies. Someone please tell me what am I to do?
More ComEd Complaints & Reviews
- ComEd - [redacted]
- ComEd - deposit
- ComEd - deposit, delayed billing and overbilling
- ComEd - disconnection of service
- ComEd - illegal practices
- ComEd - loss of power
- ComEd - retrocharging due to previous estimates using highest reading
- ComEd - a com ed customer service agent
- ComEd - having no electricity for 2 days.
- ComEd - over billing delay in charging for service & outragous charges