Coke a Cola / Upset that coke a cola is not at restaurants

1 35 Prospect StreetAmesbury, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9789921932

I am very disappointed when I go out to eat at all my favorite restaurants, sports games, or concerts and they no longer offer Coke Cola. I have to drink Pepsi which i dislike more than i can say. I am an avid Coke Cola drinker. When I asked the managers at the establishments, why they don't sell Coke, they all say Coke Cola does not give them the same deals as Pepsi so they don't carry Coke Cola products anymore. Really, why would Coke Cola do this to their consumers! It reminds me of when Coke Cola introduced the New Coke it taste like Pepsi. I was so disappointed that I couldn't get regular Coke Cola anywhere. I think who ever makes these stupid decisions should work for Pepsi. That is why Pepsi is laughing all the way to the bank. I am not a satisfied consumer. When I can get Pepsi anywhere I go, but I can't get a Coke Cola that really stinks. I would love to work for you so all restaurants would carry Coke Cola products and not Pepsi. Think of your consumers and how they feel. They are the key to making Coke Cola a profit.

Sincerely yours,
Kimiko Trottier
#1 Coke Cola Drinker

Ki
Aug 2, 2015

Comments

• Re
      2nd of Aug, 2015

You poor little whiner, you do not drink Coke Cola, you drink Coca Cola. When you refer to Coke, then that is the way it is spelled. If you really want a dark colored pop, you would substitute Pepsi, if that is all that is available. Not all restaurants sell Pepsi. My complaint is I prefer Pepsi products and where I live the grocery stores have Coke products on sale more often then Pepsi, and IF I am real low on my grocery budget, I substitute Coke for the Pepsi products. Switch to restaurants that handle the Coke, it is really simple.