Coca - Colae-mail for winning 500000 pounds!

Y

Sir

I procured a coca cola bottle of 200 ml when I just trying to open that I found some foreign material floating in that. If any of your representative wants to see that bottle pl. prior to that I goes to media contact me at the earliest.
Bottle details are as follows

[protected]:14
Bn-681

For this shameful act from your company I will definitely go to higher authorities that you people are playing with health of our countries people.

Two days earlier same incident I saw on TV and it was not expected that it happen with me very next day.

Same letter will be forwarded to your host and WHO. But before that I would like that any senior executive come and see this shameful act of practice

• Updated by coke cola drinks · Jul 17, 2019

I meant the bottom of the can has a bump like you can stand and up and it has no zinc to it black there were three 12 packs that we got I can head drop them or something I don't know

Karla Nelsen Apr 18, 2020

I have a empty can of Diet Coke from a 12 pack. Do you want me to send it to you?

• Le
    Leonie Viviers Mar 01, 2020

Good day

We have bought a 6 pack 300 Ml Coke -No sugar in a store in Port Elizabeth.
    One of the tins, was completely empty but still sealed.

I have attached three photos one showing the tin, one showing it is still sealed and one showing the production number.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards.

Leonie

• 6k
    6kellys6 Feb 11, 2020

I opened a can of regular coco cola soda. It tasted funny and smells like oil. The color is light brown not typical for coco cola. I did not get sick. I have the can if you would like to test it. I am a little concerned what is in it and especially for anyone who else who mage get a can of this!

I live in Sacramento, CA

• Ba
    bainy Feb 05, 2020

Purchased a bottle of fanta and paid the extortinate price of £2.50 for it in The Scullery 183 Portadown Road Richhill Co Armagh NI. Have receipt and bottle to prove my point. This is just ridiculoua!!! Would have questioned price if I had noticed at the time of purchase.

Please advice. Is this legal?

Barbara Bain

• Ta
    Tania ramirez Jan 15, 2020

Yesterday Night I bought a 6 pack of Sodas and they are expired!!! And the Store is selling them!!! Has a nasty taste and it's not good for y'all business...

• Ji
    Jim 61 Jan 15, 2020

I wish you would mark it better i bought it by mistake trying to buy Coke Zero

• Mr
    Mrdunrite101 Dec 21, 2019

I bought this when I purchased a pizza from Carbones and it was way over carbonated.

• Bi
    Billjd1 Dec 01, 2019

Purchased 4 12 packs of coke today. The coke is flat. The expiration date on the package is 8/10/2020. I have purchased 100's of 12 pack in the past and have never had this problem.

Anelisiwe Nov 30, 2019

I bought KFC Meal that goes together with Coke ..And I am not Happy/Satisfied with it tastes... the Acid was not there as the usual Coke Soft drink and it is the original one.

I am not have, it was sealed when I got the order.

• Mo
    Moni Brazyy Nov 13, 2019

I went to my vending machine at work to get a Pepsi on my lunch break and when I open it, I saw mold /dirt around the part you put your mouth on. My store wouldn't refund me the money because it isn't "apart of Walmart's company" so they said I had to call or email the company

• Re
    rex rexy Oct 19, 2019

There is something inside the bottle pls. Contact me and i will send the videos [protected] email me [email protected] pls.make ang action for this is disgusting . and how do your campany clean the bottles many dark particles inside the bottles feel free to contact me

• Je
    Jessica Zarate Oct 14, 2019

I purchased a 12 pack can at Walmart, once I got home I was putting the cans into the fridge and I came across one that was sealed but completely empty .There was no leak so most likely at the factory a worker made a mistake .

• Pu
    Puzzles11 Oct 12, 2019

I purchased a 12 pack of Coca-Cola and a screw was found in between the soda cans. I'm not really sure how the nail/screw got in the box but anyone could have picked up the box that I got and maybe not paying attention and accidentally swallow it.

• Na
    Nadine White Oct 08, 2019

When opened the coke, there was no gas in. The coke was flat.
    1st bottle best before date 21 dec 19. (B03 05:16)
    2nd bottle best before date 19 dec 19., (B03 05:16)

• Mr
    mrfixxalott76 Oct 08, 2019

Got a 24 pack at Walmart can home to 2 empty cans that had been damaged and leaked. You can tell it's been damaged a while due to the Black coloring of the now black leakage.

• Sh
    Shayna peters Oct 07, 2019

For that 3 months or so every coke I buy is flat. It doesnt matter what store or town i get it from everyone in the case is flat.

• Ki
    Kinko330 Oct 07, 2019

On 10/1 at 3:45 pm I was driving on the 55 north bound in california near Katella exit and was almost hit and run off the road by one of your drivers. His truck number is 85044. He needs to be taken off the streets before someone is gravely injured by his wreckless driving.

• Ke
    KeyShawn Sep 10, 2019

I just wanted to say that you guys are great and I really enjoy your products

• Th
    thiha aung Sep 07, 2019

I want to know they are trust or fake?

Kama Abdullahi Sep 07, 2019

I received a message that I am a winner of 950.000€ I want to confirm if it true that am a winner not scammer that want to use me for there own gain

Joanne McDonald Sep 03, 2019

I purchased a bottle of zero sugar cherry soda on 8.26.2019 in Philadelphia, Pa.
    Both the cap and the mouth on the bottle have s strong odor of mildew.

The Bottle is marked with the following information
    NOV0119PHB
    1737221GMI10c

• Ed
    Edward Holzwarth Aug 31, 2019

Bought a 12 pack of coca cola from Walmart the other day and two cans were sealed but empty.
    Very disappointed since the price keeps going up.
    Walmart told me that it was not there problem and I would have to deal with. Since they werent the ones to make the product.
    Edward holzwarth
    243 reifert st
    Pgh pa 15210

• Le
    Lesley Anne Blenkhorn Aug 31, 2019

I bought a case of Coke Zero and all cans taste very odd. Kind of weird sour aftertaste .

I am very disappointed. I hesitate To buy another case in the chance I have same issue.

Thanks

• St
    Steve20119 Aug 31, 2019

Truck 15949
    Driving east bound interstate 66 at 12:46 pm
    On Sunday aug 25th
    Texting while driving
    Saw it first hand weaving on road
    Was a hazard on roadway
    If you don't respond because of short on texti will turn it over to the corporate office by a personal phone call
    Ok...

• Ca
    Cali Benton Aug 31, 2019

I got a Pepsi on August 25, 2019.
    Barcode [protected]
    And it was expired July 29, 2019.
    I purchased the Pepsi at a little store in Scotland Texas.
    This is the fourth coke product that I've purchased, or just at this store. But numerous stores around here.

Karen Petzold Aug 21, 2019

I wanted to let you know that I purchased a 12 pack of coke from either Walmart in New Hudson, Michigan or Busch's in South Lyon, Michigan. When I open the box one can of coke was completely in tact and completely empty. I have since thrown away the box but I still have the can.

Kalema musa Aug 21, 2019

Greetings,
    I am kalema musa from Uganda, i received a message from your company of coca cola great Britain that my contact has won 980, 000gb pounds, they told me that my funds was transferred to Llyods Bank for temporary safe keeping, is it true or false? please email me a, [email protected]

• Ji
    Jim Wolfinger Aug 11, 2019

I purchased a 24 can case and every can broke the tab off without opening the can. Had to open with a screwdriver while driving a semi truck. I can send pictures if you'd like to see them.
    Thanks,
    Jim Wolfinger
    4255 Earthrock rd
    Appleton, Wisconsin

My wife informed me it was a 30 pack, not 24

• Li
    LisaLouAnn Aug 04, 2019

We bought a 12pk of Coke and one can is not drinkable. It's dented and swelled at the top. I tried to drink it on ice and it was flat and tasted funny. We spend a lot of $$ on Coke products. Please make this right.

• Se
    Seanbradley21 Aug 04, 2019

I opened the top like normal didn't look and when I took a drink the whole top broke and cut my lip

Karen Yells Jul 27, 2019

I bought 6- 12 packs of diet coke at Target. I opened one from the first pack and it tasted flat. So I did the same with each of the following and they all were the the same.

To make sure it wasn't me, I went to Kroger and bought a12 pack and it was fine.

Is there anyway to get reimbursed or get coupons to get new ones?
    Karen Yells

• Co
    coke cola drinks Jul 23, 2019

I'm sending this plus I bought some Cokes at Walgreens on Morgan Street in Corpus Christi Monday there are several of them not have that bump in the bottom where you can't even stand can and they face flat they don't even have this zing that I like my name is Connie Ramos 242 Havana Street Corpus Christi Texas 78405 phone number [protected]

• Ti
    Tiberiu Ioan Ionescu Jul 08, 2019

Tuesday 2nd July 2019 driving west on I70 in Indians trailer number 18712 almost created a huge accident driving 70Mph swerving from right to left lane. Company should do something about drivers with bad attitude. We have family we wanna get home to see unit 18712

Jane Prewitt Jul 07, 2019

I purchased a twelve pack of caffeine free coke at Jewel in West Chicago, Illinois recently and one of the cans is sealed but empty. How do I go about getting a replacement? The information on the bottom of the can is as follows:

JAN1320RXF14453

Do I take the can to the store? I don't have a receipt.

Thank you for your anticipated assistance.

Jane Prewitt Jul 06, 2019

JAN1320RXF14453

Do I take the can to the store? I don't have a receipt.

Thank you for your anticipated assistance.

• El
    elwoodon Jun 29, 2019

Lately, a lot of Coke Zero 710ml bottles, recently purchased, lack carbonation.

• Ga
    Gabby917 Jun 23, 2019

I recently purchased several 8 packs of bottled coke. At least one 8 pack is flat and has been dumped down the drain. What can be done to resolve this matter?
    Gail Bachy

• Da
    Danny E. Miller May 22, 2019

Because you have decided to place the logo of Ramadan with a crescent. To celebrate that religion that hates everything American is unbelievable. As of this date I will no longer be purchasing any coke products

Andrew Carr May 18, 2019

Recently your governor signed a anti abortion bill and will not buy your products. I will not give money where your are located and will buy Pepsi and your company has been put on a boycott list and profits and sales and economy will tank 100 stars are moving there filming to other states.

• Di
    DINESH KUMAR May 15, 2019

i am a new customer in Kanpur UtterPradesh .my self Dinesh Kumar and new restaurant pizza celebration open in 20 march 2019. i submitted all me documents to company employee. but none spoken me what happening about my documentation. this the bad service by the Kanpur staff. shameless person.