Coca - Colawinning a lottery

I got a word doc about winning lottery, here I am pasting the data what I got in my email.

end your reply to this email: [protected]@hotmail.com

prize redemption center - 1 queen caroline street, hammer smith, london w6 9hq, unite kingdom
/coca-cola company online lottery promotion/prize award dept
Process your winning fund (cczyxhuk) coca-cola avenue stamford
erail number, 3872/506 bridge london sw1v 3dw
ticket number, [protected]/2014 united kingdom
wining number, o1 [protected] e-mail [protected]@hotmail.com
contact number
Attention; dear winner: congratulation! congratulation!! congratulation!!!

We are proud to inform you that this online world wide e-mail address final draw from cocac-cola company united kingdom was conducted from an exclusive list of 7, 000, 000 e-mails of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selector from the web. your e-mail address was among the 12 lucky winners to benefits from this e-mail promo. each and every e-mail is to benefit the sum of 500, 000, 00. gbp pounds (five hundred thousand great britain pounds.) and one hp laptop this program is been sponsored by bbc company and coca-cola company to alleviate poverty, create hope and self-believe to people around the world through this online world e-mail award promotion.

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her settlement center. this promo award must be claimed within 30 days, from date of draw notification. any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

For your information you don’t need to play lotto to win this prize, as you may have know that this is a benefits from coca-cola company international e-mail lottery draw which confirms your e-mail address the rightful winner of 500, 000, 00. gbp pounds, and one hp laptop so all you need to do is to forward the below requested information to us immediately you receive this notification, to enable us proceeds in releasing of your winning prize.
Below are the requested information's;
1. full names:

10. account name:
11. account numbers:
12. bank name:
13. winning e-mail address:
14. make sure you send your details to this email: ([protected]@hotmail.com) for the release of your funds.

Approve payment officer: rev. dr. max williams, tel: +[protected] email: [protected]@hotmail.com
Make sure you reply via email: [protected]@hotmail.com
congratulation once again from the board of directors
+[protected]

ponsor by coca-cola and bbc company

• Ka
    Kabelo Jul 24, 2008

i purchased a 2lt coke and it had no gas and this is not the first time
    At first i thought it lost gas because my brother did not close it properly but the case is it had no gas at al

mader Mar 06, 2009

I have purchased 30 pack of 375ml can of coca-cola and all cans were flat i purchased these cans on the 27/2/09 from my local super market for the amount of $20.98 i have been a coke drinker all my life and spent quite a lot of money on coke products iam very disapointed in the quality

• Pa
    patrick john May 01, 2017

@mader IT IS THROUGH THAT YOU WON THE PRIZE CONTACT THE PAYMENT OFFICER FOR CLAIM PRIZE NOW EMAIL; [email protected] PAYMENT OFFICER NAME MR PATRICK JOHN FROM INDIA BANK RBI CONTACT NOW FOR URGENT RELEASE OF YOUR AMOUNT .

mad at coke Aug 20, 2009

I have been trying to enter new codes on my account but it won't let me sign in. Is My Coke Rewards a scam or what?

• Me
    Melissa L Aug 20, 2009

Have you tried contacting the site? Maybe there's just a bug or something that the site people need to fix.

• Kn
    KNN Sep 29, 2009

The site never works. Every time I try to log in it tells me to try again later. Then I get e-mails from them saying my points will expire if I don't go to their site. What a scam! It's enough to make me switch to Pepsi.

• Co
    cococola company Jul 04, 2010

dear sir, madam

weather the message sent is true or not

• Va
    varinderraju Jul 04, 2010

Hi

I received message on July 3, 2010 from TD-MOB.INFO that “your mobile number has won 450, 000 pounds on Coca-Cola Promo International Draw held in UK. To claim contact customer care via EMAIL: [email protected] Please let me know if this a true or a fake message. Please contact me at [email protected]

• La
    larry bodle Aug 07, 2010

brought a six pack of coke, sep131002072 when opened had what looked like someone cleared their throught and spit it into the bottle. I have been a coke drinker for many years. I am 60 years old and never had a problem before this drink. If I could take a picture to send you I would. If you want to come and see it I will will save it for you. You have my phone number

• Df
    dfgrtu Aug 07, 2010

Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
    Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recently
    launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
    and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
    input: www.onseeking.com We need your support and trust!! !

• Ak
    AK VERMA Aug 07, 2010

WAT CAN I DO PLEASE TELL ME SIR HOW CAN I CLAIM MY WINNING CASH.IS THIS TRUE THAT I WON PLEASE REPLY ME ON MY EMAIL ID:[email protected]

• Ra
    RAWBY Aug 07, 2010

Bottling is done automatically by machines and at no point does the product come in the hands of any human until after it is sealed.

• Ak
    AK VERMA Aug 09, 2010

ALRIGHT THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION

• He
    Heights Sep 17, 2010

I have accumulated 11000 points and wanted to redeem the points this evening and then find that none of the items that I want is available. This is frustrating and a waste of money.

• Mi
    michelle pope Sep 22, 2010

I purchased some coke it was so flat and I want a my money back that's all I want.

• Mi
    michelle pope Sep 22, 2010

flat coke want refund

• Ri
    Rimko Sep 24, 2010

Bought 2 x 2L Coca Cola with the Gold cap. was The only bottles in the fridges. taste awfull, gass goes out very quickly. Wasted my money on Coca Cola. Been drinking it for more than twenty years but this is disgusting. Could', nt you come up with something better this time. Gross!!!

Jasmine Sep 30, 2010

I have unsubscribed yet you still spam me. When I try unsubscribe again I get a message saying I am already unsubscribed. If I am unsubscribed, why am I still receiving spam? Please stop with the spam.

• Za
    ZAFFER KAREEMI Oct 17, 2010

SIR I HAVE GOT AN SMS THAT UR MOBILE NUMBER HAS BEEN AWARDED 450, 000 POUNDS IN ONGOING COCA-COLA INT'L MOBILE DRAW UK
    SO KINDLY GIVE MY PRIZE

sagardhawk Nov 19, 2010

we have applied for ur product and had a talk wid the distributor, area manager, regarding the refrigerator but they are not providing us now.And replying to own a refrigerator and den u sell our products.Our company does not provides refrigerator nowadays so will u be able to help us hence...

• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 19, 2010

Do you mean a vending machine? Because they don't suppy refrigerators for not cost use.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 19, 2010

Ugh, typos. I meant they do not supply refrigerators for use unless you are selling the product (they do sometimes supply them when you are selling them in a grocery or other type setting).

• Hi
    HItesh Soni Dec 04, 2010

I have received an sms that my mobile no. has won GBP 250000 in 2010 coca cola international draw

• Rk
    RKSTYLE Dec 20, 2010

sir plz.tell me that my mob.no9982419503 have recvie a msg 500000 gbp in 2010 what is this

• Rk
    RKSTYLE Dec 20, 2010

sir plz.tell me that my mob.no9982419545 have recvie a msg 500000 gbp in 2010 what is this

• Ri
    ritesh dandekar May 02, 2011

WAT CAN I DO SIR .I WANT TO CLAIM MY WINNING CASH ON COCA COLA GBP. IF I WON SO PLZ GIVE ME A SUITABLE REPLY ON MY EMaIL ID:[email protected]

john doss Jul 13, 2011

yes receivedsales recipt to enter forcoca-cola race after looking thru 53 pages can not find one for this sweepstakes WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL-### WHY PRINT IT IF YOY DON'T OFFER IT SURE IS A WASTE OF MY TIME AND YOUR INK !!!

• Ev
    E.Vijaya Aruna Oct 19, 2011

Your e-mail address has won you the sum of (1, 000, 000.00 Pounds) from THE COCA'COLA, LONDON.
    For your payment, you are required to send the below contact details:

1.Name.2.Address.3.Nationality.4.Age.5.Occupation.6.Phone/Fax.

Congratulations!! Once again.

Yours faithfully,
    Rose Albert(Mrs).

• Sh
    Shahid Mujtuba Nov 17, 2011

my name is shahid mujtuba actually i received a mail from cocacola email winner prize 1 million pounds from cocacola i am indian national and my city agra

• Ce
    cenang Feb 15, 2012

sir, i recieved an SMS saying that i won $750.000 USD FRM COCA-COLA LIVE PROMOTION IN UK, is this true?

• Ce
    cenang Feb 15, 2012

haocan i claim my price if this is true?

• Ge
    george22 May 09, 2012

did me the same way.but they keep on texting me.when i tryed to register my rewards, they say my e-mail was wrong. now i am going to drink some other brand.

• Bi
    Bibek Lama May 04, 2014

I am Bibek from Bangalore, India
    today someone +918010698684 sanding me a message

" YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 2.6 CRORE RUPEES IN COCA-COLA LOTTERY PROMO UK.TO CLAIM, SEND YOUR NAME, ADD, MOBILE NUMBER, AGE, TO Email:[email protected] "

• Te
    Tek Bahadur Khadka Sep 08, 2014

I had also same type email that I won 500000.GBP
    my Id is [email protected] .please reply me it is real or fake.

• Ab
    Abudhabi Sep 26, 2014

Agree, I too received a text message that i have won US$ 500, 000.00.. I filled up details and next day i got a certificate and a letter advising how to claim the money through a Courier service (Global Logistics Freight Services South Africa..). I have been receiving replies from them, so one moment, i thought it is real.. However after seeing reviews on the Internet about this scam i came to know that this is all FAKE and there is no such lottery prize promotion... Good thing that i did not transfer any money to them through Western Union transfer (AED 2000) for what they were asking me to do...How can a person win such a BIG money without doing anything.. such a non sense thing...I would advice the people to be more careful and alert while receiving these kind of text messages or emails...attached is the Winning Certificate + letter received...

• Ra
    Ramky Oct 08, 2014

I got d same mail. Nd now they want to claim the parcel so requested to dipposit 19, 800rs in there account.
    I know these all is fake. But i dnt want to ignore this want to punish them. Pls somebody tell me any contacts nubrs to dimsandle there scame.I git d same mail. Nd now they want to claim the parcil so requested to dipposit 19, 800rs in there account. I know these all is fake. But i dnt want to ignore this want to punish them. Pls somebody tell me any contacts nubrs to dismandle there scame.

• In
    Inoccent boy Nov 06, 2014

I too got the same e-mail. They wrote that you have won GBP 500, 000.00 .. Now i knew that it is all fake after viewing the comments .they also told me that you should keep it as a secret till you get your winning prize and they also told me to deposit the sum of rupees 19, 800 nd the certificates appeared in the e-mail were looking so much real but those were fake.. And if the Coca cola company is sponsering the contest why they should use a hotmail account .its all fake ..

• Ka
    karthio.m Dec 21, 2014

Coform or not in coca cola company

• Vi
    Vijay mehra Feb 27, 2015

I got same message on my Gmail. Account.I win 500000 pounds '. In lucky Email promotional
    Award 2014 . Ref no. ( coke/2014/uk109 )
    Email : [email protected] hotmail.com tel no : +447783769644.
    pls help me is this true or not .pls let me know.
    My email: [email protected]

• Cr
    Cristina Corrales Apr 18, 2015

I received this.. Please send some information [email protected]

• Ab
    Abdul Basheer K May 15, 2015

I have received the below notification through my personal e-mail . Please requested to clarify the below messaged it is fake or true?
    PO Box 1010, Liverpool
    L70 1NL, United Kingdom

WEB SITE// www.coca-cola.com/music/en_US/125year/postlive.html?lang=en

Dear Winner,
    This is to inform you that your Email have won (500, 000.00GBP) from the Coca Cola Lottery promo United Kingdom which is organized by Coca Cola Company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “ Also This is to let you know that this online world e-mail draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25, 000 company e-mail Addresses, 30, 000, 00 individual e-mail addresses from over 40 networks and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the Worldwide web Database. Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promo program which is conducted annually, 7 people was selected as winners.

THESE ARE YOUR INDENTIFICATION NUMBERS:

Dr. GRAIG WILLIAMS
    {EVENT MANAGER}

Tal: +447014214643
    Fax: +447014214644

EMAIL: [email protected] for security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programmer by non-participant or unofficial personnel. Accept our hearty congratulations once again!

From The Coca Cola Company Promo.
    Kindly Contact Your Claims Agent Dr. Graig Williams through This
    Email: [email protected]
    Claim Your (£500, 000.00) Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Now.