Having problems with Coca-Cola?

Coca-Cola reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 16, 2007. The latest review Coca-Cola Zero Sugar was posted on Oct 21, 2021. The latest complaint Original coca cola was resolved on Sep 26, 2019. Coca-Cola has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 736 reviews. Coca-Cola has resolved 68 complaints.

Coca-Cola Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 2222 (Russia)
1800 860 4000 (Singapore)
+1 800 520 2653 (United States and Canada)
+44 800 227 711 (United Kingdom)
+61 180 002 5123 (Australia)
+64 800 505 123 (New Zealand)
+43 810 202 040 (Austria)
+32 78 156 156 (Belgium)
+45 33 273 377 (Denmark)
+358 80 004 040 (Finland)
+351 800 286 286 (Portugal)
+82 800 245 999 (South Korea)
PO Box 1734

Singapore
100G Pasir Panjang Road #08-01, Singapore 118523

Brazil
Praia de Botafogo 374, Rio de Janeiro - RJ CEP: 22250-040

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coca-Cola Customer Service. Initial Coca-Cola complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coca-Cola above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coca-Cola. Discuss the issues you have had with Coca-Cola and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Coca-Cola Complaints & Reviews, Page 16

Coca-Cola — cash prize not delivered

Hon'ble Coca-Cola Company prize Redemption Center Thailand issued notification in May 2015 that...

The Coca-Cola Companyreplacement cooler

The cooler in our store is broken, and I called the repair department on July 27th, the technician guy came and told me the model is too old and they will deliver a new one the replace it, and the company will call me before the delivery. By July 30th, I still haven't revived any calls, so I called again, the representatives said there was no note saying we need a new cooler, and she told me the latest will be August 1st for the cooler delivery. On August 1st, I called again, the girl said they called me which they didn't so they booked another delivery and said the latest will be August 3rd. On the 4th, I called they customer service, and the guy keep avoiding my questions and told me to call on Monday, Then I called on Monday, which is August 6th, and they said they will call me the next day. On the next day, I did received thew call, but it was to confirm the details. "??????" So i waited two weeks to confirm my request????? I don't know what is going on right now, some of our drinks are already had gone bad.

The Coca-Cola Companypromotion prize

I won a prize in February, 2018. By April, I had not received the prize. After several emails, I was informed that the vendor was out of the prize but would send something else. May, June, July and August, the customer service group promises to help but they never follow-up and continue to email the same email advising that they will contact me when they get more information. One promise told me that someone would call in 24 hours.The crowning blow was my attempt to escalate the problem to a manager. The customer service rep. refused to give me any supervisor's name nor the name of the manager/director of the department. He (John) claimed that he did not know anyone's name...PLEASE. Some of the many reps that talked to are Josh, Lah and John. So what's next for me...a Twitter message, Yelp? reference #: [protected]

The Coca-Cola Companycoke 16 oz 6 packs of diet coke

The last three times I have bought this product, they have leaked out when bottles are tipped side ways. The caps are not at all tight. In the past, it was sometimes a problem untwisting them. I 'd rather have this problem than the leaking. These drinks lose some of their fizz and go flat.

I shop at Kroger, 5713 Edmondson Pike, Nashville, TN 37211.

Connie Moore

The Coca-Cola Company — can drink

On Sunday Aug. 4th, I purchased a can soda at a local marathon store. I was drinking the soda after finishing...

The Coca-Cola Companycoke 16.9 oz bottles

On 7-24-18 I purchased 3 6 packs of the 16.9 oz bottles of coke from winn dixie they were buy 2 get one free and i just pulled them out of the closet and have opened the 3rd bottle on one of the 6packs and they are flat, the lid did not appear to be on real tight and it seems to be low on carbonation.
        Reads under proof of purchase: [protected] .5L 6PK EXP: SEPT 2418 HWA
        1359 2

BAR CODE: 0 [protected] 5

[protected]@GMAIL.COM
        [protected]

Coca Colaprice of coca cola

I am a coca cola retailer and I discovered that there is neither discount nor rebate in my purchases. The same amount is charged for buying in larger quantity as buying in smaller quantity. An example is the price of coke which goes for 1800 per case. If I buy 100 cases, it's 1800 multiply by the quantity, if its 1 case its still 1800. I believe there suppose to be discount for large purchase? If not why in respect of coca cola?

The Coca-Cola Company — sales representative james harrison

this guy James Harrison is new rep in the area, only came 2 times an He was not willing to do business with...

The Coca-Cola Companythe coca cola's I purchased

I bought a pack of coca cola bottles and they were flat. It was very upsetting to have to drink flat coke. I buy cokes all the time and this time it was not a very good experience, and i was upset and very disappointed. I have always had a good experience with my cokes they have been good until this time. It just made me so upset and mad and thought y'all should know about my experience and how my cokes were flat!!

The Coca-Cola Company16.9 0unces coca cola 6 pack

I bought 1 6pack and 1 8 pack of your product the six pack is rather flat barely any carbonation. Coke is my drink of choice so I was rather surprised. It's not one bottle its 3 so far it's like the lid doesn't fit well I put one bottle in my purse and it leaked all over my purse. UPC code on the bottles is [protected]. I bought it at the walmart supercenter in Van Buren Arkansas.

The Coca-Cola Company2 diet cokes

They taste like straight up carbonation. The info on both of the cans reads: jun1917ccb08:15 it was purchased Brunswick GA 31520 at the 5 points shopping center. My name is: Teresa Horrigan my phone # is [protected], address: 1200 R Street, Brunswick, GA 31520. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I trust I will hear from you soon. Thank you!

The Coca-Cola Companycoke zero 12 pk

On Friday July 6th I purchased a Coke Zero 12pk from my local Walmart in Auburn Washington. As I was opening the 12 pk to put in the cooler for a party I was having on Saturday July 7th..one of the the cans marked with "MVP" was empty yet the can was sealed and there were no holes in the can. I know mistakes are made but when you pay $4.88 for 12 cans of soda you want 12 full cans of soda.

The Coca-Cola Company — diet coke feisty cherry

Back in June I was curious about the new Diet Coke Feisty Cherry, but I was a little nervous because the...

The Coca-Cola Companybot off coke

I bout a books of 24 can from my asda store I ad a bout 6 cans out off it the other cans were flat and dentid I spent 10 pound on the box and over half were damaged i ad to go get a nuffer box from morriston with cot me 12 pound I drink coke every day I don't get out dew to my mental health that it makes it impossible to go to shop to get more I'm stuck because I can only shop on line the response I ad in asda was terribleand really upset me and my ansity went sky high if theres any thing y can do it would b much appreciated thank again Lisa pollard 156 Parc Avenue sa68hu [protected]@gmail.com

The Coca-Cola Companydriver

Coca Cola truck number 85561 with license plate number 9E6897 was at 7-11 on Alexandria and 6th St on June 28, 2018 at approximately 6:30 pm. My van was parked outside and the truck boxed me in not allowing me to get in my van, honking, and pressing the gas and being very aggressive with the truck. Driver was yelling at me being very rude and aggressive himself, saying vulgar language. He was an African American Man yelling racist comments towards us using words such as "wetback" and "immigrants"
                      You can see in the pictures how he boxed me in and did not allow me to get in my car and leave.
                      Please get back to me at my email ariel25.[protected]@gmail.com Thank you

The Coca-Cola Companyoriginal taste coca cola in 20 fl oz plastic bottle

The cap on the bottle is sealed so tightly that I cannot open the product nor can some of my associates. The expiration date on the bottle is August 6 2018. This has been a re-occurring issue for some time now. I don't know what has happened with the bottling system lately.

I am not requesting a refund, but I am requesting better attention to detail in the packaging of a product.

I am kinda thinking ...its Pepsi Time

1 Response
                          • Ro
                            roberta kargas Aug 29, 2018

i bought a 12 pack of coke at walmart which was 4.25 then i bought a 12 pack at family dollar and that was 5.25 and then i went to caseys and had to pay 6.10. why is the price different at all the stores?can they put the price they want to or do you tell them what to charge

The Coca-Cola Company — employee complaint

I am a female who used to work for Coca Cola in Syracuse, NY. My main issue is it doesn't seem like women are...

The Coca-Cola Company — 24 pack of coke.

Every can of coke was flat. Purchased the pack at a Miejer in manistee michigan. Seems to be an issue more...

Onekama

The Coca-Cola Companythe new diet cherry coke

Whenever I drink this product is burns my throat really bad to the point where I can't drink for a while. My family and some family have also tried this and said that is does burn their throats a little bit. This does not happen with any other of the coke products that I know of. The product i am talking about is the new cokes with the stripes down the sides. I believe the name of the drink is somewhere along the lines of feisty cherry.

Coca Cola1.5, litre coke

Today around 19:25pm I bought the above product at a nearby Spazza Shop to have with our supper. On opening it about to take a sip there was an odour from it and on tasting it. It tasted as if there was powder soap mix in it and tasteless, would really like to know from Coca Cola Company as to what's wrong /taste with it moreover to be compensated. Clients health is very important for coca cola products to be on this poor quality moreover to endanger South Africans wellbeing. I believe Coca Cola is a World recognized company to have these kinds of unqualified products distributed to shops.

• Updated by Mabhelonke Mabetshe · Jun 21, 2018