Cogeco / billing
I signed up with Cogeco at a home and garden show at Westbrooke Ont.
I was given a promotion for a year that was very satisfying to me. I was hooked up and started the promotion in April of this year. At the end of August we moved from a house to an apartment building. There are multiple providers at apartment building. I contacted Cogeco before moving and asked if my promotion would continue for the year. It was confirmed that it would and I connected to Cogeco when we moved. Sept. was fine. October my bill would very high and I called to complain. I thought it was straightened out. Then this month it was again high. I called and was told my promotion ended when I moved. Contrary to verbally being told it would continue. I told whoever I was speaking to about having called before hook up and being confirmed promotion would continue. I was informed promotion was ended period. I responded that you better get collection agency involved because I am not paying this high bill. That is where I am right now and expect to get some satisfaction.
More Cogeco Complaints & Reviews
- Cogeco - rough business practice 
- Cogeco - cindy the lying customer service rep. 
- Cogeco - overcharging for change of period billing 
- Cogeco Cable - incompetent loading of on demand content 
- Cogeco Cable/cable Box - cable services 
- Cogeco - customer support: technician cancelled/missed appointments
- Cogeco - credit on my account not received
- Cogeco - cable channels
- Cogeco - lack of information to customer
- Cogeco - no customer service