Coaster Furniture / Not Professional
Okay so first I go to Comfyco.com to attempt to purchase the Alvardo dining set, beautiful. I go through Google pay and I never receive an email from that company stating if the purchase was confirmed or not even though Google stated they received the order. So after a couple of days (because I made the purchase on a Saturday and they're not open), I call Comfyco and they tell me that they sent me an email telling me that the product wasn't in stock. Never received it, and then he goes on to tell me that he doesn't know when they will have the chairs in stock.
So today I actually look up Coaster Fine Furniture to try and call them direct to see if they have a date or any information on when they would get this item into stores, the lady started yelling at me about how they can't give consumers that information and then hung up in my face. Before that, I tried calling Comfyco again to see if they had any change on information and the guy kept me on hold forever and I was tired of holding on, never got to my question. He answered and put me on hold immediately.
I really feel in love with the dining set but after this, I will find some other place and another set. This is was just too crazy and unprofessional.
More Coaster Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Coaster Furniture - Scam and cheating! 
- Coaster Furniture - Product 
- Coaster Furniture - customer service 
- Coaster Furniture - Faulty Product/Warranty 
- Coaster Fine Furniture - Defective product material 
- Coaster Fine Furniture Ashley - Bed
- Coaster Fine Furniture - Company Policy and Customer Relations 
- Coaster Furniture Harlow Sectional - Defective Sectional cushions