Coaster FurnitureProduct

A

Stay away from Coaster. this is the first time I am writing a complaint for a product. SCAM totally SCAM. If you make furniture out of cardboard it will last longer. STAY AWAY if you dont want to waste money.

marge Jun 04, 2009

just stay away - no return policy, i will put this on yahoo for all to see.

• Lu
    Luther Baldwin Jun 16, 2010

I am 62 years old, and in this many years, I have never seen worse crap.

marianne higgins Oct 22, 2011

OMG!!! I am totally with you, I received a couch and within a week the foam on the couch bunched up and I was not able to put it back together, needless to say I have called coaster directly and they told me that they don't speak to the customer, only the dealer!!! why? we are the ones with the products i our home. Anyhow I am sending the couch and loveseat back for them to inspect to see if, yes IF its a defect... really? and so I have to send it back to the dealer and He has to send it ut to them? Not quite sure why they won't come to the house and inspect it, seeing I bought there furniture and giving them business! So my suggestions is TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! Its a total joke!

marianne higgins Oct 22, 2011

sorry for the misspell but I'm quite frustrated!

• Gu
    GURU DUDE Jun 03, 2013

Furniture like most other purchases is a balance of sale price and durability. Along with your own personal sense of respect of what you just purchased.