Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers / Free Shipping HOAX

Just noticed same $83.88 charged to my credit card and all i did was VISIT their website...I definitely did NOT fill anything out so how scary is that!
Google: CMG Free Shipping to see numerous complaints about same company affiliated with many others doing same thing!

Found following article from 2006 about all same companies involved:

EVERYONE needs to call them at:
[protected] and email them at: customercare@freeshipping.com

Demand that they not only refund the FULL amount of $83.88 and NOT pro-rated amount of $81.58 by having a Supervisor call you.

ALSO, contact BBB.com and all your local news TV stations to conduct a full investigation and see if they won't air it!!!

Let's all be pro-active and shut them down!!!

Sa

Comments

• Jd
      20th of Mar, 2009

the exact same thing happened to me

• Jd
      20th of Mar, 2009

what did you do?

• Wi
      25th of Mar, 2009

I visited their website and was charged $83.88 on my credit card

• Cw
      28th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to us UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENT ON CREDIT CARD. My husband visited this site and we were charged 83.88 on our credit card.

• Rh
      15th of Apr, 2009

The exact thing happened to me! It was horrible! And because the account from were the charge came from is one I hardly use it caused my account to be overdraw and I got hit with $90.00 from my bank (on top of the $83.88) before I realized what was going on. So overall, it cost me $203.88 to send $30.00 flowers to my mother on her birthday. Thanks Pro Flowers!

By the way - when you call CMG Freeshipping.com to cancel and refund your money, don't accept the pro-rated amount. I just called and demanded the entire amount (minus the $90.00 of overdraft fees unfortunately) and got them to agree to it. Be sure to get a cancellation number!

• Ro
      9th of May, 2009

This scam must be nation wide. I too was charged $83.88 for an unauthorized payment on my credit card. I'm really disappointed with them as I had purchased in the past and thought the service was great...

• Hi
      1st of Jun, 2009

This just happened to me too...from information I entered a year ago. Unbelievable.

• Al
      4th of Jun, 2009

I bought flowers for my mom and mother in law for mothers day, and now a month later i get charged from CMG. ON top of that it drew my account negative, and now the bank is charging me an overdraft fee. I hope these people get shut down an have to refund peoples money. Those A**holes!!!

• Do
      5th of Jun, 2009

There was a charge I knew I hadn't authorized from CMG"free shipping. I didn't recognize the name and I knew I would remember charging 83.88.

• Ka
      5th of Jun, 2009

this just happened to me. my fee was only $11.97. they agreed to cancel the account and refund the whole amount. poor proflowers... why do they have to support such a sneaky business.

• Pr
      5th of Jun, 2009

I'm another victim. Not only did CMG freeshipping.com hit my account, but so did this thing called EasySaver. They offer this free shipping garbage, but don't let you know that they are going to first charge you $1.95 for the program, then hit you with $14.95 for a monthly fee and the $11.97 for the CMG shipping monthly. Like most of you, all I did was buy flowers for my mom for mother's day. Not only should they give all the money back, but should have the business closed down. Contact BBB, consumer affairs, proflowers and your congressman.

• Ga
      9th of Jun, 2009

Geezz, Just got off phone with these scam artists. We ordered flowers over a year ago and now they are billing us this scam amount of $83.88. First off, warning, do not use proflowers.com. They are crooks along with the rest. Its a shame that our government does nothing to protect us from these scams. As I read about this very popular scam that appears to be very widespread, why do they allow it to continue. I will not let this drop, tell everyone you know...They said they will refund it, but refused to give me any names or confirmation numbers. We will see if I actually get my money back from them...

• Ha
      13th of Jun, 2009

I haven't bought flowers since the first of last year and I just got a notice from my bank that there was a $83.88 charge on my account!!! I am extremely angry, it's crooks like this that cause trouble for everyone. There has got to be a way for us to stop it. If we as a group all report this to supposed people that deal with fraud would almost have to do something. Lets get off our butts, get together and push this. If anyone's interested e-mail me at hank@bellsouth.net. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

• Dj
      18th of Jun, 2009

i recently reviewed my credit card statement and found a charge for 83.88 by CMG freeshipping that I did not authorize. Now that I've located this website I find that I am one of several who have ordered flowers through proflowers. the charge was included in my transaction and not through this website. This is a scam and I feel violated since this is supposed to be a trusted website. for shame.
    djh

8th of Jul, 2009

I just found a charge on my account for the same $83.88 and I didn't even order anything from profowers. It's not a huge deal, but it made things really inconvenient because I had to trash my credit card and wait for a new one to arrive while leaving on a trip inbetween... If this happens to you, just call your credit card company's fraud department ASAP.

QUESTION: HAS ANYONE HAD ANY TROUBLE SINCE?

• Go
      10th of Jul, 2009

I just got off the phone with this company. They have ABSOLUTELY NO scruples. I asked the girl on the phone how she sleeps at night knowing that she rips people off on a daily basis. I also filed a fraud complaint with the credit card company. They are aware of scams like this, but they also said that they are hard to prove, since hardly anyone keeps screenshots of the transaction. They claim that you have to go through two pages of approval before being charged, but I HIGHLY doubt that.

• Cm
      15th of Jul, 2009

I don't recall ever going to this site and was charged $83.88 for what? I never use my credit card over the internet. This is definitely a scam.

• Pl
      25th of Jul, 2009

My charges were only 9.97, but the same thing...never signed up for anything like this and never would, I just bought flowers for Mother's Day from ProFlowers. I will tell EVERYONE I know to NEVER use ProFlowers...what a scam they are. This is not the only charge coming from that 1 purchase, I have also been charged by EZSVER RW. So all of you, check your credit card statements for that as well!!

7th of Aug, 2009

Thanks Gary, that explains the Easy Saver charge I have been getting. This is unbelievable, all I did was buy flowers for my wife. This business needs to be shutdown.

• Ca
      8th of Aug, 2009

This is a scam, they hope you forget about it and they can just keep charging which is likely what occurs with most people.
    I just discovered charges that showed up on my account also. I did not authorize these charges. I will not longer be using Proflowers. I will tell my friends and relatives not to use Proflowers. When I called my credit card company the representative says that he FREQUENTLY gets calls about unauthorized charges from CMG Freeshipping.