Club Pogo / Getting banned for nothing!

1 4510 Texas TrailMadison, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: (608) 335-5265

Pogo banned me for two days for a reason I disagree with and so do some witnesses who witnessed the person who reported me. I was in mahjong safari when someone talked about getting help with badges and said I do too and for word games I use a dictionary then someone said that was cheating and then I said I use this program where you type in letters yourself that go with mixed letters then it gives you words that go with them, then I have to do the rest myself. It is not a cheat. It just helps me and does not play the game for me. Only cheats I know are the ones that play for you. I can't get in touch of anyone by phone and my explanation is confusing or not good enough for writing to people online at EA and pogo. Just like many of you have had, it is hard to do anything or get anything fixed by asking customer support online because they are not helpful. My other complaint would be to get a phone number and get real people on the phone.

Comments

Ch
  27th of Jul, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

i had getting a invite to club pogo and could not use it, it wont let me use it . i hit the ok button . and get sorry the cord is not for me. i have had about 4 or so sent hharcharles@yahoo.com or hharcharles@aol.com my last 4 or so have not worked can you help me

22nd of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

they did the same to me b/c i said i had a ### west highland terrier. some people have do class...that is what they r called in the show circuit!

i want my money back but do u think that will happen...not!

if i am going to be banned for a 40 minute conversation about dogs then i want no part of the ! that is how they steal money...they do not care about u as a consumer

22nd of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

they will place u on hold and trat u like a one armed hooker but here is the number...866 920 0440
yahoo
if u get any action plz email me or call me 304 615 2356 or sweetiegirlbabie@yahoo

Po
  23rd of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

pogo is gay, i got banned for nothing, it sucks AIDS

Lo
  4th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I have been barred temporarily from my pogo games for no reason. I have been playing all this time then it wants to tell me in the spade room that i am barred for my poor behaviour i have not done anything and do not know why i even got barred. How is it that people can put false complaints on here and someone from the pogo club listen to them without investigating this is so wrong. I seriously have not done anything and dont understand why i am being barred at least they should have sent us an email telling us what we did

Ma
  31st of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I WAS BANNED FROM POGO TONIGHT AT APPROXIMATELY 10:30 P.M. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME FOR NO APPARENT REASON. I HAVE A MEMBERSHIP WITH THEM, AND I NEED TO KNOW WHY I WAS BANNED? I WAS NOT CHEATING, USING PROFANITY, STALKING, ETC...JUST PLAYING A GAME WITH MY REGULAR PARTNER. I HAD ONLY BEEN IN THE ROOM PLAYING FOR ABOUT 45 MINUTES BEFORE BEING BANNED, PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?

13th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Suddenly Pogo is caring about complaints. I have been on pogo for 8 years. Put in quite a few complaints about filthy language from alot of players. Nothing was done. I make my first rude comments tonight and get banned. Unreal. There are alot of players who got banned completely and come back with another name but it's easy to spot who they are. I want to know when they decided to care about what goes on in the rooms. One of the worst offenders who has had an unbelieveable amount of complaints is still on. Must be family of an employee.

Wh
  19th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I just recently got banned for poor behavior and don't know why. was in the middle of a gin game and got booted. what is up with this crap? they take your money then ban you with no explanation wtf????

Ja
  25th of Feb, 2010
pogo bowl . com - cant get into pogo bowl
pogo .com
Jackson
Michigan

unable to get pogo bowl since chirstmas take some money off my bill tired getting rip off

Ky
  22nd of May, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

i juast got banned from a very rude person he called me bad names then i got banned he still playes not very nice pogo banned me

Ky
  22nd of May, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

before banning people i think you should check on both parties

Ba
  25th of May, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I have been a club pogo member for 8 years and will never play there ever again. I was banned twice in 2 months for no apparent reason. It takes 2 days to get resolved, while the people who got me banned keep to get playing un-interrupted. They do not have telephone support to help their members and their "Live Chat" is only available during business hours. I do work for a living and only get the chance to play in the evening. Truly terrible service.

Wh
  31st of Aug, 2010
Agree Disagree +3 Votes

Hey, well right now i am banned for nothing pogo batter come up with something to fix it when people do nothing wrong. Its really not fair im telling everyone i know that plays not to and there not, after what i have told them. There going to lose money and for that they need to fix it inless they want everyone to stop playing. They should do something about it now. "People you have Complaints duhh, Do something about it pogo."!!!

Ac
  5th of Sep, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

THIS IS ACEMAN236 I SOME JUST TEMPORARILY BARRED FOR WHAT?I LIKE TO KNOW Y?I HAVE NOT DID NOTHING WORRY TO NO ONE HERE AND IN THE GAME'S.I'M VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS [censor], I'M A NEW POGO MEMBER AND THIS IS MY 3 DAY AS A MEMBER AND THIS IS HOW POGO TREATS ME, DO TO SOMEONE JUST SAY THAT I DID SOMETHING TO THEM AND I DID NOT, I'M ASKING PLEASE FIX MY ACC.

Jo
  7th of Feb, 2011
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

Don't buy any thing with your credit card from pogo they steal your info and after a month or two they "clean your account" it happend to me and to a friend of mine they are a bunch of scammers!

Lm
  22nd of Jun, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I got barred for talking about LMFAO. lol . I was talking about the dance/rap group. Sure I know LMFAO mean laughing my fkin ### off, but come on, this is ridiculous. I bet itunes and CD stores don't blur or sticker LMFAO's CD. It's a band and an abbreviation, no need to ban me over it. UNREAL

Fu
  2nd of Jul, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I was banned out of the blue for absolutely no reason yesterday while playing pogo bowl.
One minute I was bowling, the next I get a pop-up saying that I am temporarily banned for bad behavior. WTF?
I was in an uncensored room and had not even uttered a word!
Screw pogo, they're owned by EA and we all know what a shady rip-off company that is.

They can take their bogus site and stick it.

29th of Jul, 2011

I AGREE I ALSO GOT BANNED AND DONT KNOW WHY I DONT EVEN TALK TO THE PLAYERS

30th of Jul, 2011

how long am i banned from pogo

30th of Jul, 2011

[ did nothing its not to ban someone without telling them what they did