Clkbank*com / Its a scam
I signed up for a lifetime membership to a government-records website and as soon as CLKBANK*COM received my information they proceeded to take $39.95 out of my BB&T Debt account. I went straight into the website and could not gain access, it kept telling me there was no such site after I typed in my username and password. When this happened I went into my BB&T account to see if the money had already been taken out I found out it was an imediate transaction. I tried again to access the site and it was not available to me. I tried contacting them and all I would receive is a message telling me they were only open from 7-6, Mon.-Fri. I then called my bank and reported them as being a company who was scaming people and started a dispute against CLBANK*COM. As what I can see and have read up to this timeframe they are a complete fraud since the services I paid for was not delivered. The site I couldn't get on was: http://www.government-records.com. It's a site in which you can request maritial, birth, divorce or many other court records from the government. My advice is not to subscrib to this site.
More Clkbank*com Complaints & Reviews
- Clkbank.com - a charge for 39.95 
- Click Bank.com - Scam charges 
- Clkbank.com - Online scam 
- ClickBank - forex automoney 
- Clkbank*com - Bank account shows clkbank*com charge 
- ClickBank - I need to return a duplicate order.
- ClickBank - disabled clickbank account due to 1 chargeback
- Clkbank - video for exercises to help back pain
- ClickBank - ebooks
- ClickBank - unknown charge on statement