ClickInks.com/Ink / no item shipped

1 FL, United States Review updated:

ClinkInks.com is a fraudulent or simply untrustworthy company. I ordered some ink cartridges and they never came. I emailed customer service many times and there was no response back. I called number on website and it seems it has 24 hr a day busy signal. I call number on my email confirmation receipt and there is an automated message their representatives are busy with other customers. I called again and now it always have busy signal like it's disconnected. I called my credit card company to complain and report my purchase from clickinks as a fraud. I wished I saw all these complaints before purchasing. I'm tempted to go over to company address to investigate myself since I live on 30 minutes away. The feds should shut this company down now!!!

Ja

Comments

• Co
      6th of May, 2008

I ordered 6 xp-557 ink cartridges and was to recieve 3 free. total of 9 ink cartridges from Clickinks.com I did recieve an order, but the cartridges didn't fit my Epson photo printer. So I sent the ink cartridges back. I placed my order on Dec.31, 2007 there were back ordered so I didn't recieve them until March 2008. So I sent them back with a letter that I don't want a refund I just wanted the correct size. I gave them my e mail address my phone number and my address in the letter. I have never recieved any calls, e mail or letter about the correct ink cartridges. I am out $76.14. plus about $10.00 postage to return. VERY UNSATISFIED!!!