ClickInks.comfraud

L

I ordered ink from this seller - Clickinks.com. I paid for it and waited and waited. It never arrived. I attempted to contact the seller, ClickInks, but got no reply to my e-mail asking about order delivery. Phone never answers. They are thieves and crooks. I checked them with BBB. This company doesn't exist.

Jim Trippe Sep 06, 2016

1. Clickink.com ink cartridges appear to be authentic because they use the Canon name, fonts, colors, and part no. on label and gifs, to resemble authentic Canon ink.
    2. Advertised that inks were compatible. They were not compatible with my Canon w8400pg printer. as indicated in there website.
    3. Customer service could not provide name brand of the ink or where they were being dropped shipped from.
    4.Clickinks claims I did not contact them for support. I did. (I did on on the day they were installed Friday. I choose "customer service" option, but was forwarded apparently to the warehouse. (`rang 4 or 5 times then disconnected) .
    5. The clickink carts have a multi-piece neck and leak. They are defective. Canon carts are made of one piece construction and can not leak at neck.
    6. The Clickink carts have a different number of ink spout holes then Canon carts.( 2 vs 4) non-compatible and leak
    7. Ink seems to have different consistency, and causes printer to enter "cleaning mode” until maintenance tank fills or cart empties. two maintenance tanks were used.
    8. After magenta tank emptied, leaking ink was noticed upon removal of magenta cart. Printer flashed “ink error”, then displayed “shut printer down” . The ink is defective for Canon w8400pg printer.
    9. Had to order New Canon authentic ... 15-20% of the Canon ink was used to flush Clickink cart ink, (aprox cost $300). Printer is currently working fine with authentic Canon ink.
    10 . Clickinks advertised sameday shipping, this was false. Item was shipped 7 days after purchase.
    11. Google reviews indicate similar complaints
    12 .Clickinks could not not provide an example of vender who was not having problems with there cheaper ink

• Pe
    peaaee Sep 24, 2015

After 4 weeks still no refund on a cancelled order. Three phone calls, two emails, no reply. There business appears to be; we can wait you out, you'll give up eventually. Bad business model, you've been warned!

• Iv
    iveymary May 24, 2011

I also ordered ink oh yes I did get it after some delay! They worked fine for a few months, although every time I replaced a cartridge I had to put the printer through the cleaning mode several times for the ink to work. Well afters months of doing that every time I changed the ink, now my printer has a MECHANICAL PROBLEM!! NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT INK SCREWED UP MY PRINTER...

• Et
    etsai Apr 04, 2011

My ignorant wife ordered from Clickinks.com without researching any review. I spent $50 for 3 cartridges, the inks came in, but two of them are completely out of ink. The color cartridge come out with just a bit of ink. I could read the lines, but it won't be something that I can submit as a document to anyone. So I called, they said I can only exchange for another cartridges, so I did, and I paid for the shipping. After those two cartidge came in. They are still very low on inks. I can barely read whatever it print it out. Then, I said to myself, I will deal with it when I come back from a month a vacation. And, I called them after I came back from vacation, they first would not let me return for a refund. But later they agree. Now, I've gotten an email saying REFUND NOT ELIGIBLE because there's less than 70% ink. They send those recycle cartridges in that was probably not even 10% full to begin with. and Now, my $50 goes down the drain along with all the shipping fee and drama. DO NOT ORDER from Clickinks.com if you are going to order from them, order the new ones, not the refurbished cartridges (it's guarantee not working). That's why I've been advised by Clickinks.com representatives to get a credit and order the more expensive ORIGINAL BRAND NAMED CARTRIDGES from them. CLICKINKS doesn't conduct their business in the way that business should. They take advantage of people who want to pay less for the cartridge, and scam them for money. When the price sounds too good to be true, someone is reaching into your wallet. DO NOT ORDER from CLICKINKS.com even if you order the original brand name cartridges, you are just funding a business that scam other people's money by selling empty cartridges which they CLAIM to work just as good.

• Be
    Beverly J Jun 14, 2010

I have ordered several times from clickinks and have never had a problem. When I call I always get through to a rep and not a machine. However I gave my cousin the info because she needed ink and she has not received her order and they told her it was on back order. After reading all these comments I am ready to tell her to cancel and go somewhere else to order.

• Mi
    mitchell trv Mar 19, 2010

terrible products - i've moved on to http://www.castleink.com and so far so good

• Da
    daniellej Mar 03, 2010

Clickinks would like to assist you, Sam if you placed an order then please provide your order number. Thank you.

Sam CC Mar 01, 2010

I also ordered ink cartridges from them in January 2010. It is now March and no credit has been issued to my credit card. I also was told the items were on back order each time I called or emailed so I finally asked for my order to be canceled. Fortunately, I called my credit card company and the charges are now in dispute. I have not paid the amount which was charged to my credit card immediately following placing the order.

• Ti
    tigerroo Feb 26, 2010

I agree - I have ordered from another online company printerinks.com. Had a very similar experience, took ages to arrive, couldn't ring them - they did arrive eventually but colour was way off. Wouldn't touch again. Look at the similarities between printerinks.com and clickinks. com website. My advise don't touch either!

Jeff Apr 14, 2009

American express has disputed the charge for me. (even I contacted AE more than a month after my card has been charged.) Contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. Don't let this bad company take your hard earned money so easily. And thanks American Express!

• It
    ITs me Apr 10, 2009

This was written by clickinks employee to boost imagine...

• Al
    alice Apr 07, 2009

This is the 2nd time I shopped at Clickinks.com. First a Mr Nelson called me and told me that my order didn't go thru my Paypal account which was great cause l need my cartridges. He also told me that my order will ship today thru Fed-ex and if l had any problems to feel free and call he.It's also the 2nd I have been blown away. Outstanding! The website is so user friendly full of great detail on the things they have for sale. This time when I shopped at clickinks.com I wanted piece of mind about my order. I can honestly say I've never spoke to more kind and professional people in along time. They took a genuine concern about my questions and worries. When you can shop someplace and know you have no need to worry even if a problem may happen. Knowing you have peace of mind they will take care of you like a friend or family member. Would you shop anywhere else? I won't

Jeff Mar 11, 2009

I ordered ink from the company for my printer. I installed the ink following the instructions came with the ink. My printer does not print after the installation. I called the company twice during my work hours because they don't anwer phones after 5pm. I was on hold and no one answers my call for 30 min each time.

I bought real ink from Epson and it worked.

I am disputing the charge with my credit card company.

• Di
    diana Nov 19, 2008

I have had the same problems as others. Placed an order previously and recieved items right away. Ordered again, never recieved confirmation, called was told that item was on back order. I cancelled the order because I needed the item right away. Didnt recieve refund that I should have never been charged for and have called several times, also can not get hold of supervisor, he is always in a meeting or isnt in. Was told I would have to wait until the 60 days for my refund. 6o days is up and still no refund. BEWARE of this company and tell everyone who is planning on using them they are a scam. (BEWARE OF CLICKINKS. BEWARE OF CLICKINKS)

• Kr
    Kris Oct 09, 2008

I just ordered $53.55 worth of ink on 9/28/08, took $ on 9/30/08, emailed them on 10/6/08, not received ink, called on 10/9/08 only to be told that one of the inks was out of stock. I said to cancel the order since I needed it for school. Was not given a confirmation code, was told that it would take 30-60 days for refund. I explained, how is it a refund when I never received the items, I want to cancel. Asked to speak to supervior, who of course was in a meeting. I explained that it was illegal, and there is nothing in the refund policy that states that...OMG!!! Can't find them in any listing in FL. What a joke and a SCAM, AND A FRAUD!!! Need to contact the police or TV station in Lake Mary, FL. Anyone on board? Did anyone get their $ back?

• Zw
    ZWrite Aug 10, 2008

I''m just thanking the people who posted complaints.

I was about to order three printer cartridges, but decided to get some basic information before finalizing my order -- the company's address, phone number, e-mail contacts, etc.

While googling for the above information, I stumbled on this Web site listing all the complaints. Thus, I decided to NOT order.

Thank you.

• Xm
    xmanifestx Jul 15, 2008

Well I have placed an order for 66 dollars on July 9th. I received an email immediately that the order was on Back Order. I have not heard from them sense. It is now the 15th of July and have a feeling that I have been scammed as well.

• Gw
    GWEN Jul 15, 2008

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO PLACE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER ON AN ORDER TO CLICKINKS.COM WHEN I THOUGHT - THESE PRICES ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. AFTER READING THESE COMMENTS -- I WILL NOT BE PLACING ANY ORDERS AND I WILL CHECK OUT ALL ONLINE ORDER COMPANIES FROM NOW ON. THANKS TO ALL WHO TOOK THE TIME TO WARN ME -- YES - - I'M SHOUTING FOR JOY!

• Di
    Diane Adams Jul 13, 2008

I got my ink but it cold up my priter head ans I sent them back on 4/30/08, they got them on 5/2/08 I have not received any refund as of yet. I called them on June 9, was told that I woudl have my refund in 2 week and a comformation in 7 working days. I have not received any of it. this company is a big fat jock. I hope people wil read all of this before ordering any thing from them. I wich I had read all of this before I had place a order with them

• Mi
    Michael D. Warren Jul 10, 2008

This company advertised for a Business development Exec and I applied. They set an interview date and time and then never followed throug. Never heard from them again. I can only imagine what happens if you plaved an order.

Jim Young Jul 08, 2008

I ordered 7 ink cartridges and at the moment I have not received them, and or any explaination on how long it will be. I did receive a paper that they are on back order. You got your money last week.
    order number 275721

Jerry Jul 07, 2008

They said ink was on backorder with no guarantee that item will ever be recieved. I asked what happens then, they said just wait. I cancelled order and never recieved refund for payment. It has been 2 months and have not recieved refund for payment. Calling does no good. They need a class action suit against them.

Norman Lafrance Jul 06, 2008

I ordered ink and the cartridge is empty!

• Vi
    vincent esposito Jun 19, 2008

can anything be done about this situation????????????

• Vi
    vincent esposito Jun 19, 2008

i had a similar experience...returned wrong items, , , tordered replacements...wanted credit for returned items to apply to re-order...After a VERY, VERY long time...Many calls..few connections...much frustration the problem was resolved...but i don't think I'll try it again...

• Er
    ERIK Jun 11, 2008

I oredered twice from CLICKINKS... ITS A FRAUD !!!

• Da
    Dave May 16, 2008

Shipped incompatible cartridges. Won't answer phone. First email response wrong. No further response from emails. DON'T PURCHASE FROM CLICKINKS.

Joyce Apr 09, 2008

Please do not buy from Clickinks. I have the same complaint as all the others; got email saying my items were back ordered but never got my items. I have called many times but NEVER got to speak to anyone. They put you on permanant hold and never answer their phones. These people need to be prosecuted for fraud.

Jason Apr 01, 2008

Same here. I ordered from them couple weeks ago. No shipment. Tried calling them and emailing them to get confirmation of when order will be shipped. No answers back. The customer service hotline is a joke. It always says that they are busy and have other callers on the line (all day long). Something is definitely odd about this place. Most likely a scam. Any suggestions on what to do next. Should I call my credit card company?

• St
    Stacie Mar 31, 2008

We have actually ordered from this company before with no problem. This time however I think we have also been scammed! I have emailed, faxed and called only to be put on hold for eternity (when I could finally get through) They have charged our credit card as well but we have not received our ink... which was ordered a month ago. Does anyone know the next step to take against these con-artists??

• Jp
    J. Peterson Mar 29, 2008

CLICKINK.com
    I also ordered ink cartridges. I was immediately advised via email they were back-ordered and I would be notified when shipped.. That's fine & well but billing a credit card with no product to deliver is fraud..
    What is a back order time__2 days? 2 weeks? 2 months? 2 years?
    My credit card was billed the same day of order. I called & got an answer machine saying due to the high amount of calls, no message could not be left. Emails were not returned either. Now I know why the high rate of calls.
    WARNING__WARNING__SCAMMERS!!

Jenn Mar 15, 2008

Made an order mid-Feburary, was told that the ink was on back order. I wrote and asked about how long it would take, then I called - twice and no response. I call weekly and leave messages and still no response. I don't think I will be seeing my money again and if I'm ever in the area you can bet there will be a confrontation.

DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER - DO NOT GIVE THE SITE MONEY!!!

JILLIAN Feb 28, 2008

I PLACED AN ORDER FEB 2 2008- MY CARD WAS CHARGED 700 DOLLARS. PACKAGE NEVER RECEIVED AND NOT A SINGLE ON OF THEIR LISTED PHONE NUMBERS IS ACTIVE. THIS COMPANY IS CLEARLY FRAUDULENT!