Cleverbridge / mackeeper
I talked to a representative of MacKeeper on Nov. 23, 2017 (billing date) and after a long and detailed conversation with a rep that was very agitated because I told him this was a program that I did not want and to drop everything because I wanted nothing from them at this point he has still charged me $118.80 for the first part of some software, which I never received.
I feel that a refund is totally within reason as I did not accept the service of this company and after asking that it was not acceptable I was still changed for it. On top of all this it was bill though another company called Cleverbridge.
More Cleverbridge Complaints & Reviews
- cleverbridge.com - unauthorized bank withdrawal 
- www.cleverbridge.net Koeln DE - unauthorised charge 
- Cleverbridge - unathorized charge 
- Cleverbridge Ag Koeln - unauthorized purchase 
- Cbi Cleverbridge Inc - putting a charge on my credit card 
- Cleverbridge - cbi*pc/mackeeper
- Cleverbridge - malwarebyte subscription
- Cleverbridge - nero platinum 2019
- Cleverbridge - unauthorized charge for a software update, I did not authorize this...
- Cleverbridge - avira antivirus