Having problems with Cleverbridge?

Cleverbridge reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 1, 2009. The latest review Avira anti-virus was posted on Sep 14, 2021. The latest complaint unable to download reviver software llc was resolved on Dec 30, 2014. Cleverbridge has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 213 reviews. Cleverbridge has resolved 86 complaints.

Cleverbridge Customer Service Contacts

+1 312 922 8693 (Chicago, United States)
+1 415 612 2806 (San Francisco, United States)
+49 221 222 450 (Germany)
350 N. Clark Street, Suite 700
Chicago, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cleverbridge Customer Service. Initial Cleverbridge complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cleverbridge above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cleverbridge. Discuss the issues you have had with Cleverbridge and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cleverbridge Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

Cleverbridgerefusing to accept my debit card

I have tried to purchase Piriforms PC health advisor mpre than 10 times why arent you accepting my perfectly legitimate Debit Card,
I wrote to Piriform and they suggest I contact you.

On 28 august under ref no [protected] i purchased 2 of there software items using ther same debit card

Dsam clarkeO YOU KNOW WHAST YOU ARE DOING?????????
sam clarke
sam.[protected]@talktalk.net and [protected]@btinternet.com

Respond

Cleverbridge System Tweak Software — I cancelled my order back in early may and I have not received my money back to date.

I paid for the system tweak software back in April of this year, it did not work with my intranet provider...

Calgary

Cleverbridge — credits not authorized

kromtech Cleverbridge tok maney from may account without my authorization. MacKeeper - which I have already...

Cleverbridge.netcompany charges for nothing and their website didn't work

I noticed unauthorized charge from my account. The company www.cleverbridge.net took $25.99 from my account. I never ordered from them, as well as I heard about this company for the first time. It was impossible to contact the company, because their website didn’t work and I couldn’t find the contact info in the Internet. Company is rubbish and don’t waste your time with them. These people are scammers and liars, who only take money from you. Please post your comments about this company.

3 Responses
      • Re
        Refilde Jul 27, 2012

Checking Bank statements when an unknown unauthorized charge was noticed. Had no prior knowledge of this site

Joshike Jul 13, 2012

This company is completely unknown to us and was never contacted for any services whatsoever. If they placed a charge to our account through obtaining our credit card number from another source, this was never advised to us. No business was ever done with CleverBridge by us!

• Ha
        Hainiken Jun 20, 2012

The charge just appeared on my personal account. there was no apparent motivation. That is, only stolen with impunity. The truth is that there is no authority that can resolve this?. I have to change my credit card numbers?

Gfi Software Cleverbridge. Deucharge

Charge appearing on bank statement. dated 19th March 2014 for NZ$37.50 I cannot recall any dealings with this company not have I any software on my PC with likely titles.
      I did purchase PCRX and Spyware Terminator on the same day which were paid separately (these have since proved problematic and have been Uninstalled)

Cleverbridge Computer Securityfalse offer

Offer of complete computer services, including security. lst month satisfaction or money back. Paid through PayPal thinking I could cancel if I wanted to. They have done nothing for me - never heard of them afterwards, nor could I find them! I have my transaction # and want my $29.95 back, and no more charges made.

Cleverbridge Ag Koeln — unauthorized debit from checking account

See the information below from my checking account. This debit to my account was never authorized and I have...

Cleverbridgeunauthorised withdrawal

I am an individual, not a company. i have found a deduction from my bank account of $29.95 which is unauthorised. I have not even provided details of that particular account to anyone. I would really like to know if I can get my money back.

• Tp
              T.Parsons Jan 29, 2014

I found a charge on my bank account in the amount of $6.99, I did not authorize this charge . I did pay for a software program, but it was a one time payment. I would like for this charge to be credited back to my account. I think this company needs to be turned in for fraud. Thank you waiting for this to be return immediately. T. Parsons, this was taken out on 12/17/13

Cleverbrige / Systweak Inc — cannot download and was billed for product ref #[protected] order of systweak inc products

Purchased advanced driver software on July 5, 2013 ref # [protected] product key [protected]. I was billed...

Cleverbridge / Reviver Soft — not happy with product

I have spent too many hours trying to have errors fixed on my software by Reviver Soft/ Cleverbridge and...

Cbi Cleverbridge Inc — putting a charge on my credit card

I never authorized a payment of $59. to be withdrawn from my credit card!!! With them doing this they made my...

Bradford

Cleverbridge Ag — unauthorized charge

My clverbridge reference no. is, [protected]. The product I ordered was Advanced System Optimizer 3 on 6/7/13...

Cleverbridge Ag Koeln — withdrawal from my account

Hi there i have noticed a charge of 23.82 on my account, from your company. Could i be advised please of the...

Cleverbridgeincclean up for my pc

first i had to call # because the key code wouldn't work.
            then they proceeded to tell all the problems which would cost almost $300.00 more. i have no money so i spent just about all i have till disability comes in. i told them - no money. what they did - did nothing. i want a refund. don' email me - it won't work. send refund back to paypal.
            yours truly- vicki scering

Respond

Cleverbridge.net — unauthorized debit of our company mastercard without our knowledge

Unauthorized debit of our company mastercard without our knowledge. We had recently renewed our DRI Trend...

Cleverbridge Ag Kleinunauthorised fees

A totlal of Au$ 29.95 was chrged withoput permission from my personal bank account, shall take matter further!!!

• Updated by cleverbridge AG · Oct 10, 2012

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your post. cleverbridge is the payment processor for a variety of software manufacturers and digital media companies. Based on your comment, you are not sure who cleverbridge is or what their name is doing on your credit card statement. Since we are an e-commerce company and process payments, our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. This information is provided to you on the website that you purchased the product from, on the checkout page in the shopping cart, and on the receipt that is sent to your email upon completion of your purchase. Also, by doing a quick search on this forum or on Google for ‘cleverbridge’, you will see that other customers have had the same inquiry as you and have had all their questions answered.
                  Since we do not want to deliver personal information on a public forum, we kindly ask that you contact us directly so that we can provide you with further information regarding your order. We can discuss what the purchase was for, when it occurred, and other measures we can take such as a offering a refund. We have provided our contact information, which includes a phone number and email address below:

Sincerely,
                  cleverbridge Customer Support

• Vi
                  Vinh_Quach Jun 26, 2014

Hello,

I purchased licence of Hitmampro -3pc, 3 years software with my personal Check, it have been clear on June 12-2014, I keep wait to

be deliver, so far not see software come to my door step yet, And here is my Reference number [protected], the check number 1115.

The check wrote on date 6/03/2014. Please have it mail to me as soon as possible with support telephone number.

Here is my email, [email protected] I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Cleverbridge / Redclean Prounauthorized charge

Last year, i bought this remote access software (Reg Clean Pro) on 02/09/2011. This purchase were unrenewable. But today, while checking my bank statement i found : 02/09/2012 - Systweak- KOELN - € 23, 74. Adjust please. Thank you.

Cleverbridgecharged more than authorized

Was supposed to be charged 29.95 and my debit card was actually charged 49.95. Would like to have the 20.00 credited by to my debit card.

• Al
                      Alex2100 Mar 13, 2013

Hi there my name is Alex
                      I too have been overcharged by clever bridge.net which on my invoice states a charge of originally $39.95 that was slashed by a dollar to $38.95. However I have been charged more than what the invoice proposes and have been charged $47.33c which is $8.38c more than it should. I know this amount is small, but to me its not about the value that was taken but more the fact that a principle of providing a service/product for a specific sales cost, and also the law. I feel I have been unjustly overcharged can anyone help. Thanks

Alex

Cleverbridge / Koeln / Divxmultiple bill of one (1) product

Please correct and reimburse my payment for DIVX product as I am being billed erroneously per reference numbers: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected].

Please be informed that I am willing to pay one(1) order of DIVX product.

Thank you !

EFREN L. ALVAREZ
                    City Mayor and Founder
                    Science City of Munoz
                    Nueva Ecija, Philippines 3119

solvusoft — FileViewPro authorization key doesn't work

I copied and pasted the activation key as well as enter it manually about 20 times now and it keeps telling...